chapter 4: naruto vs black star. putting a wannabe assassin in their place.

After losing to naruto's challenge black star decided to challenge naruto himself directly and much to black stars surprise and against the advice of tsubaki naruto accepted his challenge. Only the challenge wasn't a battle of weapons.

This battle was a straight up fisticuffs match of assassin vs assassin.
With professor stein and sid supervising this fight the 2 assassins got into their stances.

Naruto's stance was more balance oriented while black star used a more aggressive fighting style.

Once the signal to start the fight was given black star rushed in head first with a right hook to naruto's face and a knee to the chest but naruto simply ducked under the right hook grabbing black star by his wrist and twisted it.

He then blocked a knee jab to his chest by countering with his own using double the force black star would have and fractured black stars knee.

Naruto then slammed his right elbow into black stars chest knocking the wind out of his lungs and cracked a few ribs.

He then used his free leg and slammed his knee into black stars stomach causing him to cough up a small amount of blood as he fell to the ground.

Naruto then said.

"This is the difference in skill levels between us black star. You lack conviction.

You rely only on your partner weapons abilities and not your own. You lack the strength and willingness to kill without remorse or mercy.

Suppress your emotions in battle. Fight to kill or you and tsubaki will be killed.
Meditate on this loss you have suffered and reflect upon what you did wrong.

Only then will you become a true assassin like me. Mercy is for the weak minded and sympathetic of meister's.

To show your enemies mercy is to give them an opportunity to kill you.
Don't let your sense of right or wrong cloud your judgment black star.
Because in the end that is what makes you a weak assassin."

Black star then stood back up and said.

"This fight...isn't over...just yet.
I...can still...fight you...I won't..lose."

Naruto then said.

"If you pursue this course of action you will die.But if you are so eager to die I'd be happy to grant your request for a swift defeat.

Just know I was holding back before. But because of your persistence I'm not going to take it easy on you this time around.

Just remember you asked for this black star.Are you prepared for death to take your soul???."

And black star said.

"I won't lose!!!. I can't lose!!!.
I'm black Star of the star clan!!!.
NOBODY IS A BIGGER STAR THEN ME!!!.

I will defeat you no matter what it takes!!!. I'LL PROVE YOU WRONG!!!."

And naruto said.

"Really???.You think blood lineage and abilities have anything to do with being powerful???.

Your more arrogant then I thought you were.Time to beat it out of you once and for all."

Naruto then ran at black star too fast to see as he felt naruto's fist buried in his stomach then another in his stomach.

Then another swift kick to his femur and an upper cut to his lower jaw bone followed up by a left hook right hook round house kick combo to the head.

Black star then fell to the ground in front of tsubaki nearly beaten to death.