chapter 3: fighting your inner self. defeat the madness within.

Medusa stein and spirit had arrived at the hidden leaf village and what they saw shocked them to their very souls.

The village wasn't a mess. And it wasn't in ruins either. It was nothing more then a burning pile of ashes with only Naruto and the clan heir's on the hokage mountain.

Naruto had decided that before killing the clan head's he'd make them watch as konoha burned to the ground slowly as he admired his own Handy work he was laughing in a manner that sent chills down their spines.

Naruto then said.

"Now then. Which of you should die first. Inuzuka tsume...no I don't think I'll kill you right away I'll just humiliate and torture you.

Shikaku Nara.. come to think about it you Nara clan members all think your so smart and superior to everyone else it makes me sick.

All that brain power you have and yet you never once used it to do something useful like say I don't know.... help your own wife and get off your ass once in a while!!!.

And then we have the yamanaka clan head inoichi. Your no better then shikaku Nara. Your a terrible parent letting your daughter act like a total whore and follow around a guy who has no interest in her.

You fail to take her training seriously so you fail as a parent for not taking the responsibility of a parent more seriously.

Thus you fail even your own wife who brought your daughter into this world. I'll enjoy tormenting you little by little.

Ah yes hiashi hyuuga. The up tight.
Stubborn traditional old ways believer. Do you honestly think that by enslaving your own family you are maintaining order???.

you think your protecting those precious eyes you value so much. You couldn't be more mistaken. Your only stirring the pot causing it to eventually boil over.

Sooner or later your going to end up just like the uchiha clan when they were killed by sasuke's brother itachi.

The hyuuga and uchiha clan were always at each other's throats I'm surprised civil war didn't happen between your clans. It's ironic isn't it.

The uchiha's valued power and always took credit for others hard work only for the hyuuga clan to have that same pride and prejudice as well.

That caged bird seal doesn't belong to you hiashi. It's property of the uzumaki clan. MY clan you thieving bastard!!!.

I'll make sure I take it back before I kill you and free the branch family don't worry. Your going to see your brother and my parents in the afterlife soon enough.

Next up is the akamichi clan.
Loose some weight for once and start properly dieting it's not a good impression on choji or his self esteem issues. It's because instead of owning up to your mistakes you stuff your fat faces to forget about it like it never happened.

Next the aburame clan head shibi aburame. Your a smart bunch of people. Perhaps maybe even smarter then the Nara clan.

And yet with all that wisdom you've got your afraid of showing even a small hint of emotions because you lose control over your insects inside of your body if you do. Unfortunately if you think being afraid of a bunch of bugs is bad.

THEN YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT FEAR TRULY IS HAHAHAHA!!!.

Well now that I've covered everything about everyone here and their insecurities that even their not aware of i guess we can start the torture sessions. LET'S GET STARTED AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!.

This is going to be SO much fun.
First let's humiliate tsume inuzuka by making her screw her own ninken companion. What's the matter tsume???.

You and your daughter are in heat right now aren't you???. So why resist what nature's intended for you to be.