Side Story-Part 1

"A collaboration between Tsukino Productions and Shining Productions?" I asked, stealing a cookie from Kai while he was looking away.

Hajime nodded and put down his cup of coffee. "A joint concert between Procella, Gravi, Starish and Quartet Night." He ticked them off his fingers.

I whistled softly. "When is the concert?"

"In around 7 months," said Haru, typing away on his laptop.

"Hey, one of my cookies are missing!" said Kai, looking at his plate. I gave him my best innocent smile and shrugged.

"You've met Starish and Quartet Night, right?" said Haru, as I looked over to him. "What are they like?"

I looked over to Rui and Iku who were by the piano, and then again to Kakeru and Koi, who were chatting away idly and I vaguely wondered who would be crushed by Natsuki.

Aoi and Yoru were always polite so they'd be okay, but You and Arata would gladly pick a fight if they needed to—and that usually happens when someone insults their teammates. Oh I hope Camus keeps that mouth of his shut.

My thoughts then went to Shun, who was sipping tea, and I shivered. "Just... please behave yourselves."

"Are you sure you should be saying that?" asked You as I glared at him.

-----------------------------*-----------------------------

"I can't believe we're meeting Starish! They're idols!" said Kakeru, literally bursting with energy as they walked to the practice room together.

"Kakeru, you're an idol too," Koi laughed.

"That's not what I meant! I mean, we don't usually meet idols of other agencies."

"True, this is the first time it's happened, right, Haru?" said Koi, looking over to Haru.

Haru nodded.

"I wonder what they're like," said Rui, looking to Iku.

"Hopefully they're nice."

They reached the practice room and Haru opened the door as they all filed in, where 11 people were already inside.

"Waaah!" Kakeru yelled as soon as he got in, owing to the fact he was being crushed by a blonde-haired kid with glasses.

"He's so cute!"

"Please let me go!" said Kakeru to no avail.

Another blue-haired boy pulled him away from Kakeru, "I apologize."

Kakeru hid behind Haru, who laughed nervously. "No matter. My name is Haru Yayoi, although we've met, haven't we, Ichinose?"

"It's nice to see you again, Yayoi, Fuduki, Mutsuki," he said, nodding to each of them. Tokiya gestured to the rest of Starish, who stepped forward along with Reiji. Quartet Night hung away from everyone until Reiji noticed and pulled them along.

Starish took turns introducing themselves.

"Otoya Ittoki," said Otoya, waving a hand.

"Ren Jinguji," said Ren, with his characteristic wink.

"Natsuki Shinomiya. I like cute things like Syo!" Natsuki then looked to Kakeru, who hid behind Haru again.

"Syo Kurusu."

"Masato Hijirikawa," said Masato with a polite bow.

"Cecil Aijima," said Cecil, with a bow worthy of a prince.

As soon as Cecil introduced himself, Haru looked over to Hajime, who raised an eyebrow in return.

"If you attempted it, I think you could sound like him," said Haru.