CHAPTER 3

"Stilinski , Erica , let's go. The wall !" Coach calls out in the gym.

"Wait which one ?" My brother asked.

"The better one ." Coach responds.

I smile brightly and wink at my brother , "that would be me."

Erica and I are both climbing the rock wall. I do it effortlessly while Erica seems to be struggling. I hear grunts of discomfort coming from her mouth as she continues to do her best .

I've made it up to the top and I'm on my down and I hit the ground softly with my feet .

Whimpers coming from Erica , getting louder and louder . She's crying . All eyes are on her , everyone's wondering what's going on with her . She's hyperventilating and freaking out .

"Help , please." Erica let's out , trying to catch her breath from the hyperventilating and crying .

Everyone is now surrounding her , scared and worried for her.

"Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asked Erica .

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear." I correct.

"She's just freaking out."

"Erica." Coach calls out.

"I-I'm fine ." She let's out.

"Coach ,maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison utters .

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff ?" Coach groans.

"Erica, your fine.Just kick off from the wall." Coach assures Erica , who is still hanging onto the wall for dear life.

"There's a mat to catch you."

Erica takes a deep breath and slowly pushes herself off the wall , "see , your fine. Your on the ground." Coach reassures her .

As she leaves the gym building you can hear some of the students snickering , laughing , and talking about her . I feel so bad for her . Nobody should be made fun of because of something that brings someone anxiety or discomfort.

                                              •
I'm at my locker getting my things for next period when Scott approaches me .

"Hey stilinski number two." Scott calls me .

"Hey dog boy ." I tease.

"Have you seen Isaac ? Coach was asking everyone in the locker room to find him ." Scott asks me as he rests his head on the locker next to mine.

"No I haven't ."

"That's shocking , considering the fact you and Isaac are mighty close ." Scott smirks.

"What are you talking about ?" I look confused and close my locker .

"Stiles told me what happened." Scott answered .

"What did he say ?"

"So he told me about that when you and Derek left to the station to meet up with stiles that Isaac broke out and everything and Derek Ending up scaring him and calming down and apparently Isaac took your arms and put them to where you guys were hugging and he rested his face onto you ." Scott wiggles his eyebrows in joking manner.

"Oh....that." I say walking away from my locker , trying to avoid the conversation.

"Where do you think your going ?" Scott questions me and continues to try and catch up.

"To class."

"You have time." Scott scolds.

I turn my body back around to where I'm facing him , "okay fine, what about that?"