Cozy

In the morning..

Corpse had woke up first. He was too tired to get up. He remembered that he stayed the night and ended up sleeping with Sykkuno in his bed.

Corpse was hugging something in his arms. It was nice and soft.. kind of squishy too. After a moment of trying to think of what it is he realized it could only be Sykkuno. He looks down and it was Sykkuno. His shirt a little big but because he moved a lot in his sleep you could see his stomach showing. He was also wearing shorts..,  Corpse was grabbing above his thighs and squishing them!

(*this is feels weird to write but hes basically grabbing his butt* 😳🦧 and apparently he a HEAVY sleeper in this story 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️)

He was going to take his hands off but.. it felt so nice to grab he hesitated. He realized he wasn't waking up from his touch so..

C- *He probably wont wake up if I touch him a bit more.. right?*

Corpse started to move one of his hands down his leg and his other staying in place still squishing.

S- "Mm~"

Sykkuno didn't wake up but could probably still feel the things around him. The sound on the other hand had made Corpse want to touch him more but realized what he was doing was wrong and had stopped and went to the bathroom to try and calm down.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

During the time Corpse was finishing up, Sykkuno was still asleep and didnt want to get up yet. After washing hands he came out and tried to wake Sykkuno up. He wasn't successful in doing so, so he let him sleep more and went to go make breakfast. Since Corpse also lives alone he learned how to make a couple of dishes for himself.
__________

Soo.. I didn't update in like.. 7 Months?
I so very sorry! But I'm very grateful for how patient most of you readers were! 💗

I'm not as invested in there "relationship" that I had in my head as I was before but.. none the less I'll try writing as often as I can for those of you who are still interested
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Thank you for waiting and supporting me! I don't know if it was worth waiting for by I'll try!

**This update is small because it's a draft of what I had written before I stopped :)