Chapter IX

When I came into the studio my eyes widened. The boys didn't cross over. They were here. And they looked worse than ever.

"What are you doing here?" The boys looked at me and I let a tear fall.

"You should've crossed over! Things should've worked! Why didn't it work?" Luke looked at me and then down. Then the boys got another stroke.

"No... No please. This can't be happening! You have to cross over! Everything was planned!" I started to cry
Reggie looked at me with a weak and apologetic expression.

"Sorry Ay. It wasn't our unfinished business. But thanks for trying" I looked at him and felt guilty, hurt and like a disappointment. I couldn't help them. It was my fault they didn't look for another way.

"They don't want to go to Caleb. But they have to!" Julie pleaded while crying. I looked at Reggie.

"Listen to her. Please. Go to him and don't let him kill you" I whispered.

"Ay please. We can't let him win" Alex said to me in a hurt way.

"He will win anyways. But please. Don't suffer until the end. Not again." I got on my knees and cried. Reggie got to me and held my shoulders. I closed my eyes.

"I love you Reggie. I can't let you suffer like this" I whispered to him. Alex let a tear fall when he heard it and Luke looked down. Reggie hugged me tight and stroke my hair.

"It's not your fault Aylice. And I want you to know that." He whispered in my ear and I only hugged you tighter.

"And I won't go to that club. I'd rather die tragically again than to know that I am close to you but I can't be there with you." He whispered to me. I looked into his eyes and he wiped my tears. Then he had another stroke.

"No..." I cried. I heard Julie begging Luke for what I just begged Reggie to do, but he also declined.

"No music is worth making Julie if we're not making it with you. No regrets" I looked at them and let more tears fall in silence. Reggie held me as I looked at them. I would lose my brother again. And not only him, but my whole family. Julie felt similar to it and... She hugged Luke. Bright light surrounded the two and then they realized.

"How can I feel you?" She asked him, but he had no answer.

"I don't know." Somehow Luke looked more alive again and looked at us.

"I feel stronger" Julie and I looked at each other and had the same thought.

"Alex, Reggie come." I helped the two to Julie and they joined into a group hug as they could all touch each other. Bright light surrounded all of them and the stamps on their wrists started to fade in the sky. I looked at it and whispered to myself.

"Love... Of course" The guys looked at me.

"It's love. That's what kept you together and what saved you. Love is the answer" I smiled. Reggie walked to me and picked me up, spinning me in the air. I smiled at him bright and so did he. I looked at him and kissed him so lovingly as both of us have never felt. He then hugged me tight and stroke my hair. The others smiled bright and the band hugged again, this time with me. I was part of the group. Part of a new family. Just one person was missing, and that was Willie. And I promised to myself that I would do anything to get him back and protect all my loved ones. This time for real.

A/N
Hello folks!
Yes, this is the author speaking. Thank you so much for reading this story. It was a spontaneous idea for me and then it turned into this short love thing. I hope you liked what you read here. In case there will be a season 2 soon (looking at you Kenny) and you want to I will make a sequel to this story. But for now, stay self and healthy and Stand Tall for everything that is yet to come.
Byee❤️