1.

The League was sitting together at their bar,
all gloomy and sorrowful.
The television was on, but there was
nothing new they already didn't know.
The news were full of it - all their headlines
shouted that the supervillain 'All for One'
is finally caught.

It was a reason to celebrate for the heroes, and a reason to drink and mourning for the league.

No matter they were the most powerful organized crime group in the country, and with the leading of Kurogiri they did many wicked acts on their own, their true leader was All for One.
Even if the man wasn't around too much, due his health issues.
Even if they were good even without his precedence, doing some little things such as going against the smaller hero agencies or stealing some money.

The feeling, that All for One is there - somewhere, if there is a serious shit he can help them out, made them feel invincible.
They could never ever imagine that he could get caught.

It was All Might, of course. The man was almost dead, but suddenly he could use his full power against the villain. That was the doing of the previous OfA holders, but anyways, All Might defeated All for One.

Who is now barely alive, without his quirk, held captive at the Tartarus. Now no matter how they tried, they couldn't think of any worthy plan about to freed him.
They were all very powerful, they could work together, but for the biggest actions, the one who made the plans was always All for One. He was the mastermind.
The plans were always perfect, without any fault, so that's how they worked out flawlessly.
Their Master gave it to Kurogiri, who represented it to them, and that's how it was.

As Dabi was thinking about it, he find a little bit weird why only the mist man visited the Master, and why he never took any of them with him.
All the rest of the league got were video calls lately. Before that, All for One was the one who came to their base, but them - Dabi was now suspicious - they have never been to their master's mansion.

After a while, Dabi could recall an occasion yet when they went to All for One's.
Kurogiri wrapped them there, but all they had seen was the huge living room, and nothing else.

Not if Dabi would doubt his Master. He was the one who had established the League, given them a place to belong, a job where they could be themselves, do whatever they wanted, and they even got paid for it. For killing heroes. It was magnificent.

He made a team from a bunch of weird pal, a strong one, which can now collaborate and win. With his plans, their bigger fights were just like a chess play. He counted their enemies' moves, that's how he planned what the League should do. And his calculations never went wrong.

Not until that day All Might defeated him.
And now, the League is left on his own.
All their moods were horribly down, they did nothing but drunk and some of them even cried - as for the past few days, almost constantly. Mostly the girls, but if Dabi wanted to be honest at least with himself, he would admit his tears were dropping before sleeping that day when his sensei was defeated.

The only one who was the same was Kurogiri. Well, Dabi had no clue that a nomu can or cannot show emotions, but Giri was all the same.
He still had his 'cold blood', and after they got the news, he only said that everything's gonna be all right. As if he wanted them to feel better and calmer.
But somehow - his words weren't just empty promises...

Dabi didn't really understand him, cuz he was the closest one to All for One, yet he was still so chill

Dabi wasn't hoping for a miracle. He understood that the only ones they can rely now are themselves.
There's no magic in this realm.

Of course, he heard the rumors of the second all for one, the one they called 'Tomura Shigaraki', who was supposed to be their masters .. Successor? Partner? Creation? (As for he later found out, the bby was all of that)