5.

Tw ?

_____________

"Im so sorry. I cannot express it with words how much I regret what I just did. I know I cannot blame my stupidity on the spirits, I'm so ashamed I lost control" - Dabi gasped.

They were still in Dabi's room, sitting on his bed, Tomura still shirtless, and Dabi hella embarrassed.

"It's all right. Nothing happened.. - Tomura said without an emotion - but I would appreciate if you gave me a shirt"

"No, it's fucking not okay! - Dabi almost shouted as he searched for a clean black tee - I almost raped you. I.. What I did is so fucking disgusting. I cannot just forgive myself"

"I said already, it's not a problem. Just.. - there was an uncertain look on Tomura's face - please don't mention it to anyone. Mostly not to All for One, if we get him."

Dabi promised immediately, but didn't understand the bluenette's request. It was an unpleasant situation for sure, but Dabi felt it odd, why isn't Tomura mad or something? How can he be so calm and neutral about this?

Could it be because of his power? That he is quite useful for the League and that's why the bluenette doesn't want to get rid of him? He is most disgusting and shitty person of the world, because he harmed the man he loved..

- Dabi was mumbling to himself quietly, and wasn't aware of the fact that Tomura could hear him clearly.

"I don't plan to kill you - the bluenette said all sudden - I understand, you were drunk and you love me. It's natural to do something like this if you love someone, so I don't mind."

Dabi thought his ears stopped functioning. He misheard it, right?
He looked at Tomura with a desperate gaze but he had to realise, the bluenette really meant what he just said earlier.

"You.. you really think that's love?" - Dabi asked almost crying

"Isn't it?"

________

It was in my drafts for a while, now I (hopefully ) may or may not continue this story, but wanted to publish this part anyways <3