3.

'The leader of the vanguard squad' - Dabi felt somewhat proud when he just got the title. Not if it mattered that much, they got the plan, but Tomura trusted him with the responsibility. He promised himself he won't let his boss down.

The plan wasn't difficult actually. Shigaraki had the information  about the UA, the Bakugo kid and his class should be outside for a training.
So, Kurogiri would just teleport them there, then they turn the place upside down and steal the kid. More likely, Compress does that, given his quirk.
Twice should make some copies out of them all, just to make more mess and that's it, they go back.

And that's how it was, everything went smoothly.
They made sure that the lil hero wannabes aren't at the same place, so no jointed counterattack from their side.
At the last minute, when the target was captured, some kids showed up and wanted to fight, just as the 'small might' Izuku kid, the girls who Toga admires and .. Shoto.
Dabi felt confused as he saw his youngest brother there. He was all grown up, he was determined and fought well. Dabi had to watch out, because Shoto was quite strong.
Of course, he was fighting him. He had no clue that the villain standing right in front of him is his own brother, and Dabi didn't want to share that fact with him. Not now, not ever.
He watched as his little brother was able to use his fire, which was so similar to Endeavor's, but yet it was different. So he finally could use it.
Somewhere deep down, Dabi  felt proudness.

Kurogiri then teleported them back to the base. Bakugo was still inside the marble, and the plan went smoothly.
Tomura was waiting for them at the bar, and instructed to go and release the kid from the marble, but at first knock him out. He was thoughtful - Dabi acknowledged.

So they finally settled the kid, tied him up to a chair and watched him waking up. As they could predict, the explosive kid started yelling immediately and trying to escape - with no luck of course.
Dabi was on his way out to inform Tomura, before the League would start to interrogate the angry kid themselves.

After a while, a 'Dabi' came back to the room, but a more confident and determined one. This one knew exactly what he wants.

"Die! Die! Die! You scum won't get along with this! The heroes should come here in every minutes from now, they gonna take down all of you! You.."

"Eh, you are really loud and tiring - 'Dabi' started a conversation with Bakugo - no one told you to spare your bullshit before?"

"So you are the boss here, burnt face? - the hero wannabe asked arrogantly - What the hell do you want from me? You know what, I don't care, you extras won't get it anyways. Release me if you wanna live because when the heroes arrive, you won't even have the chance of.."

"I already told you to stop with your bullshit, kid. There won't be any heroes, not today, not tomorrow, never. They cannot find us, okay? And as for the only question of yours that made any sense .. you are here, because we are actually recruiting you right now."

"As if I would ever become a villain, you dumb ugly fucker!" - Bakugo shouted angrily

"Ugly? - 'Dabi' snoffed- you know, what you are seeing right now is just a copy of someone, not my original body - well no one can be careful enough - but I think it's pretty nice. The body, the face.. I hope the original one on the other side of that door just heard my compliments and appreciate them tho.."

"I don't care, you are all ugly and just a scum I'm never going to be! How could you even thought I would actually join you?"

"I never wanted you to - Tomura almost laughed, still looking like Dabi - I know how determined you are. But let's have a closer look. Does everyone know that?"

"What do you mean? I'm going to be the number one hero!"

"Hmm, really? Then why so aggressive? I know you were kinda bully, and your behavior at the sports festival speaks for itself. With your temper - more likely you constantly loosing it, anger issues and all those stuff, you would make a perfect villain"

"Tch!"

"As I said before, I know you have no intention of becoming a villain, but what about the people out there who saw the sports festival, or in general- you?
Out of all the students - you at the one who got kidnapped by the villains.
You gonna stay with us for some days, while we are going to 'convince' you to join us.
All it takes is a rumor. When the people start talking, nothing gonna stop that. Do you know what makes a gossip great? The secret is, to make it believable."

"What do you mean by that?" - Bakugo shouted desperately

"You gonna enjoy our hospitality for a few days - Tomura smirked - until then, our people will gossip  that the league is recruiting you, and when the rumor had spread itself enough, we will simply let you go. Wanna guess what's gonna happening then?" - 'Dabi' said sarcastically

"You cannot do that!" - Bakugo started to shout, but Tomura just left the room. He had enough of the annoying lil hero, he had an urge to kill him, but it would not worth it, he was aware of it.
Tomura reached the bar, in order to have a chill leisure time after all the loudness.
The rest of the league made sure their hostage cannot escape, but they didn't tag along with him yet.
The only companion of his was Dabi, now the original one, who watched with a grin while Tomura turned back to his original self, so looked like himself again.

"So, you liked my body, boss?" - the burnt man was about to tease him a little.

"I can't say no" - Tomura smiled lightly

"Every inch of it?" - Dabi asked, as he was clearly not sober.

"Sure"

That little hoe - Dabi thought - how can he say things like that so loosely?
He was more than tipsy, he had some blur around his mind, certainly preventing him from thinking clearly. As he sat next to his boss, observing him for long, he was sure the bluenette is the nicest thing he had ever seen.
He couldn't help it but he felt a strange attachment towards him. He thought he would die if he cannot get Shigaraki for himself.
He was amazed by the other man's logic and intelligence, how cruelly he was playing with the heroes and even with some of the villains if necessary. He was a mastermind and his looks were flawless.
Despite his cruelty with the little hero wannabe before, the pure innocence he just looked at him was a huge contrast yet fit him so well.

His gaze stuck at the bluenette. He hasn't finished his drink yet, but probably after it, he would probably teleport home. Kurogiri was nowhere around, but Tomura himself had a portal quirk, so it wouldn't be a problem.
But Dabi, drunk as hell had quite different problems for that night. Still looking at his boss, he was definitely loosing his sanity. He couldn't think about anything else but having Tomura in his bed.
At first, he got it it's only possible in his dreams, because those weird things Kurogiri told him (and he wanted to ask Tomura himself but he still did not),
But then, as the more spirit he consumed, the more his rationality left him, and then, as if he said 'fuck the daydreaming, let's get it for real' he had his goal for the night.
Having no interest about the other might or might not like it
He had already settled his drunk mind.

"So you admitted you liked my body, ha? Then you gonna get it for real..."