Chapter 53

Hey guys! I know I have been posting about my B-DAY for the last few days. But it's FINALLY here!! I am now 19!!!! I just wanted to say thank you so so much for sticking with me and enduring the Inconsistent updates.

Thank you to those who have supported me through the tough times and haven't given up on me. I have survived 19 years and have been clean for a year and 1/2. Gonna do a B-DAY stream on twitch after school today!! Gonna be playing Minecraft and Among us if y'all want to join. Twitch is Aaryin_Live.

You guys are awesome and you should feel awesome. Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of y'all who read my books are actually following. So if you end up liking this book, consider following. It's free and you can always unfollow later. Enjoy the book!!

3rd P.O.V:

The twins decided to stay with the Cullens for the day because they weren't ready to go back to the Swan house. Edward pulled Wanda with him to the panio room and had her sit down with him so he could play for her.

Jasper and Alice took Pietro with them to their room and wanted to get to know him better. They playing 20 questions. The day passed quickly by and Carlisle's car could be heard coming up the road.

Alice was animatedly talking to Pietro when she froze all of the sudden. Pietro was out of his seat and kneeling in front of her before jasper could move. "Alice?" Pietro questioned as he looked into her eyes.

Jasper put a hand on Pietro's shoulder and gently squeezed it. "Don't worry. She's fine." Jasper said. "Vhy did she freeze?" Pietro asked. "She's having a vision." Jasper said. Pietro slowly nodded and moved back to his seat.

Carlisle got out of his car and sped into the house. He took off his Doctor attire and set them down. Esme greeted him with a kiss and went back to the kitchen where she was working on making spaghetti and meatballs.

"The Twins are here." Esme said, answering Carlisle's questioning eyes. Carlisle nodded and followed his mate into the Kitchen. After a few minutes, Esme called out, "Dinner's ready." Pietro was the first one down the stairs and was in the kitchen holding a plate.

Wanda entered with Edward right on her heels. "Where are Alice and Jasper?" Esme asked. "Alice had a vision. Jasper is vith her." Pietro said. Esme nodded and motioned to the food. "Help yourselves." She said.

As Pietro was serving himself, Rosalie and Emmet walked into the house. Rosalie raised an eyebrow at the twins but didn't say anything. Edward let out a snarl at her. "Edvard! Wanda scolded. Edward just pulled Wanda into his arms and held her close.

Alice bounced down the stairs with an excited look on her face. "There's a storm coming tonight." Alice said with a smile. Jasper was behind her but then moved past her to Pietro's side. "Let's play baseball tonight!" Alice said.

Two updates in a few hours? I'm spoiling y'all!!!