Chapter 44

Wanda's P.O.V:

Edward dropped us off at the house, and I smiled slightly at him. "Today vas amazing. Thank you." I said as I got out of the car. "It was my pleasure," Edward said as he looked at me. Pietro walked up behind me and gently pulled me around the waist.

"Come on." He whined. I rolled my eyes and waved at Edward. As I followed my brother, I saw the Volvo drive off. "Alright. Tell me. Vhat made you laugh so hard vhen you vere vith, Alice and Jasper?" I asked.

Pietro smirked as he looked at the ground. "They showed me a video," Pietro said as he pulled out his phone. I watched over his shoulder and started to laugh at the ridiculous video. Pietro was laughing along.

Once the video stopped, Pietro and I walked up the stairs and to our room. As we sat down on the bed, I felt that something was off in our room. "Pietro," I said as I got up and started to walk around the room.

"I feel it too, sister," Pietro said as he started to check around the room. I grabbed my phone and called Edward. "Hello?" Edward asked. "Edward? It's Vanda. Someone vas in our bedroom." I said as I looked around to see if anything was missing.

"I'll be there in a few. Stay safe." Edward said as he hung up. Pietro was behind me and pulled me into his arms and flashed us out of the house. Once Pietro let me go, I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck tingling.

I whipped around and saw a red-eyed vampire standing there. "Pietro!" I yelled as the Vampire grabbed me. The vampire pulled me close to him and took off. He ran for about three minutes and then stopped.

He threw me to the ground and looked at me with hungry eyes. "You smell soooo good." The vampire said as he looked at me. Red mist surrounded my hands and I brought my hands together as my eyes turned red.

A ball of scarlet energy formed in my hands and I looked up at the vampire. I pushed myself to my feet and pulled my hands apart. Doing this, the vampire froze. "What the hell!" The vampire yelled.

Pietro ran into the clearing with the Cullens on his heels

Pietro ran into the clearing with the Cullens on his heels. He darted over to my side and put a hand on my shoulder. "Wanda?" Edward asked. I looked up and saw the confused faces of Edward and his family.

"Wanda, you're scaring them." A familiar voice. I knew who it was once I heard their voice. "I cannot control their fear. Only my own." I said as I pushed my hands together, forcing the vampire to its knees.

" I said as I pushed my hands together, forcing the vampire to its knees

Aiden flashed by me and knocked off the head of the vampire

Aiden flashed by me and knocked off the head of the vampire. He then set it on fire. "Get her out of here," Aiden said as he turned to my brother. Pietro nodded, grabbed my waist, and took off towards the house.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating sooner. I've been studying for the ACT. I am also in Iowa. I am looking forward to the next update which should come out by the end of the week.