𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙰𝚞: 𝙻𝚢𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 ^ bitss of this has been copier from the book otherwise it wouldn't have made sense

30𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟷𝟿𝟿𝟹

Lyra was still a shuffling around sweat dripping down her forehead. It was another nightmare from 12 Grimmauld place that she's had for a long time . Her dear old granny Walburga left her a couple of scars 3 on her back 2 on her neck, one on her arm saying halfblood and 1 on her lip.

It was because of multiple alterations.
Lyra ran away to andys after this.
The nightmare

Little 9 year-old Lyra talking to the muggle folk and not seeing all the nasty things granny said about them stealing magic and how their blood was dirty. She sneaked out to see the children when Walburga went to see Aunt Cissy and saying she missed her neice Belatrix.

Then she was caught

"LYRA HOPE BLACK COME HOME THIS INSTANT", Bellowed Walburga.

'Im sorry emily and ben I have to go you'll probably never see me again, i will miss you bye!", Lyra quickly sprinted home.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT GOING NEAR THOSE....THOSE MUDBLOODS!", shrieked Walburga

"Tha-that they are beneath us-s but granny they are really nice i saw them last wee-"

*TW tourture and blood.

"ENOUGH YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER WELL YOU WILL HAVE IDENTICAL SCARS NOW! SILENCIO!," Walburga shrieked grabbing a knife and slitting her back, and neck adding a scar to her lip and neck for fun.

'CRUCI-

*TW over/ nightmare over

That's when

Nymphadora was told to wake up Lyra so why not make it fun

That's when nymphie came up to Lyra's room to see if she was still asleep.

Nymphadora was told to wake up Lyra so why not make it fun

Door creaking

"Aguamenti", wispered Nymphadora (ima just call her Tonks) not even looking to see her having a nightmare.

"EEEEK NYMPHIIEE YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS", Lyra Bellowed

1

'Shit' Nymphadora said her eyes widen sprinting downstairs bumping into Ted her dad as he was coming out of the bathroom.

"Woah kiddo why are you-", ted said as Nymphadora cut him off.

"No time!", yelled Nymphadora

2

"

Nymphadora ran downstairs tripping and tumbling downstairs and landing on the umbrella stand.

"Nymphadora! Are you ok?", squealed andromeda who minutes before had an solemn expression.

" Yup im fine. Sorry i woke up lyra like you told me prepare yourselves", Nymphadora says while hiding in the pantry.

Andromeda and ted both proceed to put on those American football helmets.

3!

Lyra runs down, opens the pantry and tackles Nymphadora while giggling pulling a bit of her hair.