Prologue

Sendai City Gymnasium, Miyagi, Japan.

"Let's see, in this block...Tori..Torino?" 

"'Karasuno', I think? They used to be strong a few years back." The other player with him corrected and continued, failing to notice the said group's presence. " Now they've got this lame nickname."

"Eh what is it?"

"'Fallen Powerhouse','The Flightless Crows'." As he said those words his friend beside him finally noticed the looming group behind them.

"Hey, keep your voice down." He warned but it was too little too late.

Tanaka Ryūnosuke intimidatingly slid between the two students from Ou. "What was that? You called us flightless, huh?"

Fortunately for the two, a hand immediately grabbed the back of Tanaka's jersey and pulled him away. Both of their eyes followed and saw Daichi Sawamura holding his teammate with one arm as if Tanaka's weight means nothing to him. 

"Oi, let's go." The captain ordered and then turned his attention to the Ou students and bowed. "I'm sorry about that."

"A-ah, no problem."

"No fighting." Daichi scolded his teammate that resembles how a dad would scold his child (which he technically is).

"Okay." Tanaka with no choice, complied.

The gymnasium was filled with chatters of high schoolers from all over Sendai to participate in the inter-high volleyball competition. It was filled with gossips connected to volleyball and conversations about their day until all of their attention were captured by a group clad in black, strutting their way in the gym. 

"They look intimidating."

"Some of them look older."

"That's Karasuno's Azumane..!" 

"Who's that?" One student questioned and almost immediately his question was answered by his peer. "Don't you know? I heard he was using Kita High students to beat people up. He's also selling some shifty stuff on the streets."

"He's been held back five years."

This continues on until all their eyes stopped and gawk. The color of Karasuno may be eye-catching but the two beauties with them made their group standout even more. The very attractive pair of grey eyes that were behind her glasses was already enough to bless the world with her presence but low and behold, a fairly tall male beside her was on another level. They watched him. From how his [H/C] hair strands gracefully flows as he walk, to how his black leggings accents his long slender legs.

"Whoa...Is he a model?" One student gaped.

"Cute." Another added. 

"Their manager is hella cute but who's that guy beside her?"

"Go say hi to him. I dare you." One student urges his friend in the ocean of mumbling students and noises.

"S-should I say hi? Should I?"

And as if he heard them, [E/C] irises locked with theirs. Both of them flinched at the sudden attention but before they could even process it completely, he smiled at them.

At them...?

Them?

THEM?!

Ah, they were blessed. Their hands clutched their chest as if Cupid shot them with arrows while happy tears were slowly streaming down their cheeks.

They can finally die peacefully.

But their daydreaming didn't last long when the male with ,they deemed, ethereal beauty was suddenly blocked by an ominous looking murder of crows. Their gazes - no, their glares, pierced their souls. Shimizu stared at the group and could only heave a sigh.

"C'mon, [M/N]-san." The gorgeous manager ushered [M/N] and started her trek towards to their designated gym.

"Hm!" [M/N] nodded with a smile though before he followed his senpai, he called out to the rest of the team. "Guys, come on. Stop that or you won't have much to prepare for your match."

"Ah, my kouhai is too precious.We must protect!" Nishinoya Yū cooed and being the first to react, immediately followed his kouhai and leaving the rest behind.

Tanaka nodded in agreement and followed after. "[M/N]-san wait for me!"

Daichi sighed and before he followed, he shot one last glare towards the two students. "C'mon everyone."

And just like that, Karasuno's boy volleyball team followed the retreating figure of their managers. This left onlookers in a daze and full of questions. Are they really flightless like what people rumored them to be? Are they really powerless crows? Why did they suddenly have so many notable people? Questions after questions flooded their brains but there was one question that continued to linger in their minds:

"Who was that beautiful guy?"