2 || Effervescent Greetings

Karasuno High Gym, Miyagi, Japan

"Thank you very much!" 

Once the gym's door closed, Keishin gathered all of them in one spot. The team lined up and all of their attention focused on their new coach. Well, most of their attention. The boys were not really that great with their 'secret' glances, especially for the three students who are well-known for their over the top energies. To see them holding back from literally jumping and bombarding [M/N] was a miracle in itself.
Well, if there's a dazzling creature beside your coach, would you or would you not take a glance or two? To look or not to look? That is not even a question. And their temporary coach know the answer too well.
Keishin clapped his hands, successfully getting all of their attentions back to him.

"Anyway...Receiving. We're nothing if we can't receive."

It was simple and nothing special but [M/N] was left awestruck at the sudden change of atmosphere from a single clap. His hands itching for his phone. Japanese gangster-san looks so respectable! If it wasn't for this atmosphere, he already took a picture. Oh the woes of [L/N] [M/N].

"Starting tomorrow, you've got rigorous training ahead." 

"Yes!"

Keishin closed his eyes and sighed. "Takeda-san."

Hearing his name, he took this as his cue to speak. Takeda smiled at Kesihin as a gesture of thanks.(Bless this man's kind soul). He proceeded to walk forward, a student taller than him in tow.

"Everyone, this [L/N]-kun. A transferee from Russia. Would you like to introduce yourself?" 

"Zdravstvuyte! [L/N] [M/N], first year. I'll be imposing on you all for the time being. I'm sorry in advance." [M/N] greeted. He bowed lightly and politely smiled afterwards. 

Light. They can see light. 

The gym fell silent for the umpteenth time today. The first one to finally approach the transferee was none other than Daichi Sawamura.

"Welcome, [L/N]-kun. I'm Daichi Sawamura, a third year and the captain of the boy's volleyball club. Let's get a long." Daichi ended with a smile.

[E/N] eyes glistened at the mention of 'captain'. In delight, [M/N] nodded feverishly. "Hm, let's! Please take care of me in the future, Captain!"

Cute. Daichi smiled softly and said, "Well—"

"R-R-R.....Russia?!" Hinata squawked, the information finally sinking in. His brown eyes sparkling in amazement while staring at the student in front. 

"Noya-san, is this reality?" Tanaka questioned. Tears of joy streaming down his cheeks as he look up in the sky. Probably thanking God. "Ah, Karasuno is truly blessed."

"W-why are you looking at me like that, Tanaka?" Asahi stutteringly questioned.

Yep, he's thanking Jesus.

"Ngh...!" Nishinoya trembled on his knees. Bawling his eyes out and unable to make any proper words, out of pure joy. 

[M/N], who they are crying for, tilted his head and continue to smile sweetly towards the two dorks. "...?"

"Oi, knock it off. You're making [L/N]-kun uncomfortable." Daichi gave the second years simps, a good smack on their heads and proceed to nag them.

"Ack...!"

"Sorry about that, [L/N]-san. Don't mind them." A silver haired male walked towards [M/N] with a welcoming grin. "My name is Sugawara Koushi, a third year. I'm their vice captain."