𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

❝𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙄'𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪❞

━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

In present day America, where Humans and Werewolves coexist, Elyanna Mason never thought she'd ever have to worry about Rogues, Hybrids, Lycans, and Mates.

Though, after turning twenty two, Elyanna's life suddenly changes when her mom abruptly buys a coffee shop —moving her and her fifteen year old brother to a small, southern town called Timberwood; located not too far from a werewolf pack, hidden in the Tennessee Mountains.

As Elyanna slowly adjusts to her new life in the Deep South, secrets her mother buried long ago begin to uncover, after Elyanna meets a ruggedly handsome man named Luca DeSilva —an Italian-American businessman and Co-Alpha of the DeSilva Moon Pack

While sparks begin to fly, Elyanna's true identity rapidly unfolds before her —answering her deepest questions that burn within; about her past, present, and future.

Will Elyanna be prepared for the war that's coming, and the demons charging after her? And can she accept her destiny —the bond she now shares— with the man that lovingly calls her Mate?

━━━━━━ ☾ ━━━━━━━

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

November 1st 2021

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

This book contains violence, language, and major fluff

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic, hard copy, or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual people —living/dead— events, entertainment, film, or television is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 Julianna Franco