¹⁶. ʰᵃⁿᵈ⁻ᶠᵒˡᵈᵉᵈ ᵖᵃᵖᵉʳ ᶜʳᵃⁿᵉˢ.

༉˚*ೃ ¹⁶. 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃-𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒!

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 group effort to assemble gifts for Aizawa-sensei.

          They all met at Asui Tsuyu's house, Thursday at 10AM, which meant Tsubame had to break out of her home silently and with two thermoses of black, caffeinated tea and a backpack of any art supplies she could find. Though the sun was risen by the time she left, Dantō Ward remained sleepy. She'd downed the caffeine as she ran. Tsuyu lived in Aichi Prefecture, in the river-dense area of Toyota City, and that meant two hours on the Shinkansen with some manga, music, and a nap—reclined as much as she could in the stiff seats.

          When she finally got to Tsuyu's home, a small two-story right across from the lush, green riverside, she crossed the street with a smile on her face and sore muscles. A couple of kids playing on the street looked at her with big eyes, their sight lingering on her black eye, which had gotten significantly more prominent overnight, and bandaged nose. Any idea of her being a troublemaker would have surely been cast away when their eyes processed the big Sailor Moon hoodie she was wearing—the one that was oversized enough to give her sweater-paws—but they still stared warily as she approached Tsuyu's home.

          I hope I'm not late, Tsubame thought as she knocked on Tsuyu's front door, fiddling with the straps of her backpack and rocking idly on her feet. I'm always late. But when it opened, the Frog Quirk girl greeted her with a smile and let Tsubame inside.

          "Welcome, Tsubame-chan," Tsuyu croaked, her hands hanging in front of her chest, as Tsubame slipped off her shoes and placed them within a small genkan shelf.

          "Thanks for inviting me, Tsuyu-chan!" She had the sudden urge to hug the shorter girl—a bright grin worn on Tsubame's still battered face—but took all of her willpower to fight against it. She'd already gotten so many hugs yesterday. No need to be greedy, especially when they were likely unwanted. Still, she bounced up the genkan step with energy. "I'm glad you're alright!"

          Tsuyu gave her one of those cute smiles, "I'm glad you're alright too, kero."

          "Is that Akatsuki-chan?!" The loud voice of Hagakure rang from another room, through the sliding genkan door, and then the girl was sliding into view. She wore slippers on her feet. "Akatsuki-chan! Hellooo!" Hagakure Toru crowed happily, arms throwing out. The pink t-shirt she was wearing hugged her invisible body. It was strange seeing Tsubame's classmates out of their U.A. uniforms. "You made it!"