26_taekook

word count 16924 
taehyung is rich as shit. jungkook is far from it. but taehyungs parents are very put together, as is taehyung, but taehyung certainly doesn't wanna be put together. he wants to do bad stuff, fuck up his life when he can, before school ends. but his parents would KILL him if he did the small thing of getting a grade under 95, so he would not be fine if he was even near someone that smoked or did anything bad, aka jungkook. jungkook grew up in a bad neighborhood, grew up doing drugs, smoking, all that. but his parents always wanted jungkook to not grow up bad, they wanted to fix their own jobs and get a decent house, which they did but they got kicked out because they couldn't afford rent. and then his dad left, leaving just him and his mom on the streets while he got to move in with his new rich wife, a model. but he didn't lose contact with jungkook. jungkook still hated his dad though but his mom made him go see him occasionally. taehyungs mom is a model. jungkook has to go with his dad to a modeling place and sees taehyung, they both dont wanna be there so they walk off to hang out and taehyung wants to experience doing bad shit and jungkooks parents wanted him to talk to taehyung so he can start cleaning himself up.

"Hey, honey." His mom walked in. Taehyung looked up and smiled. "Good morning."

"Morning, mum."

"So, me and your father will not be here today. I have to go do some shoots with Gucci and your father is going down to Busan with your brother for a lacrosse game. So, you'll be alone most of the day. You can have a small group of friends over. Stay out of the alcohol, as you know. Keep the house clean. I'll see you later."

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Okay, mum."

"Also, next week... we are going up town to a modeling competition. We'll be staying in a hotel."

"What? Mom... do I have to go?"

"Yes, you do. I want to get you into the modeling business and what better way to do that than to take you to a competition?"

"What? Since when??"

"Since now. I have to go. Have a great day, hon. Do your washing up and don't go back k to sleep, it'll ruin your sleep schedule." She left. Taehyung sighed.

He laid back down and fell asleep again.

"I am so sick of my parents making me be all perfect and prissy. I don't wanna wear these clothes. I look like an ugly preppy bitch all the time."

Jimin hummed, "Really? My mom lets me dress however I want to."

"No fair. They care that I do nothing bad and get perfect grades." Taehyung groaned. "And she's making me get into modeling."

"Ugh. I know, my mom is doing the same thing. But I kinda like it. You might like it, it's not what you think."

"Really?"

Jimin nodded. "Makes you feel so good looking. And there's hot girls there that you can model with sometimes."

Taehyung looked down. "Eh. I'd rather hot guys."

"Huh?"

"Nothing." Taehyung sighed and looked over at Jungkook, who was walking through the cafeteria. He was quite the loner, pretty poor, known for doing bad shit all the time. He even got in jail once. But Taehyung had always found him so so cool. "I should go be friends with him."

"Who?" Jimin looked over and gasped. "No way! Don't even think about it! He's bad news, Taehyung. He'll ruin you."

"He's not that bad."