Fatgum X Fem!Reader in a Coffee Shop AU - April

It was just another day, you had just gotten clocked in for your shift at the local coffee shop. It wasn't much but you liked it. Plus with the hero Fatgum coming in with his two apprentices all the time it was fun. You admired them, you had wanted to be a hero when you were younger but your quirk wasn't suited for it. It was alright tho, in a way working where you can help people was kinda heroic. At least that's how some people acted about their morning coffee. Your quirk made it easy to remember things after seeing it done a couple times. While a perfect memory isn't too good for hero work, it is good for making sure you never mess up someone's order and makes the couple jobs you work easier. You knew it was getting close to when Fatgum and the boys were going to come in so you started making sure you guys had everything stocked and had extra on the side as they always got a lot, and they sometimes came in multiple times a day. Tho when you asked your co-workers about it they said they only come in during your shift. You thought that was a bit odd but you just shook it off. And, as if right on time, they all came in.

"Hey there's our favorite barista!!" You smiled and shook your head at Kirishemas' greeting, everytime they came in he would say it. It used to embarrass you but now you were fond of the saying. Your co-workers mostly just scoffed, but there was one that would always give you a knowing look. She was your friend after all and knew of your growing crush on Fatgum and how you cared about the boys and wanted to help keep them safe and stuff. You great them as they come up to the counter,

"Hey Gummy, hey Kiri, hey Tama. How are yall today?"

"Hey darlin, not too bad today, it's been pretty quiet but you know me, still hungry" Fatgum laughs

Kiri laughs and says "You know me, having fun saving people and being manly!!"

Tamaki tho is hiding behind Fatgum a bit, just like always.

"Tama you don't have to hide you know, you come in here almost every day, i don't bite"

He shakes his head a lil bit but stays put, you chuckled a lil bit, glad he felt safe with Fatgum at least.

"Well anyways, what will it be today? Some drinks? Or just food today?"

"Just the usual food today"

"Nothing extra today?"

"Nah not today darlin, don't need it with it being quiet, but that doesn't mean we won't be back later"

You laugh "Yea, i get that. I'll get it packed up for you soon"

You go and start packing everything up, even though they seem to have had a quiet day, he still has a huge appetite, you admire that in him tho, how he doesnt let people get him down for his quirk and he embraces it. You've studied a lot of different heros, and even though he wasn't the highest ranking, he was still one of the top heros in your book. He strived to always help everyone and never step on someone to get to where he is. There were some heros that, no matter where they were in the rankings, you would never approve of them. But Fatgum wasn't just a good hero, he was a good guy in general. He would go out of his way to help anyone even if he wasn't on patrol. Not to mention his southern accent was heavenly to hear, you could listen to it all day if you got the chance. But you were sure he had people throwing themselves at him a lot, one little cafe barista wasn't going to be able to give him much, but that didn't stop you from dreaming. Dreaming about days that may never come, about his sunshine yellow eyes looking into yours, running your fingers through his sandy blond hair, him picking you up and carrying you. You knew a few people only liked him in his skinny form and you didn't understand that, shure it was hot too, but his big form was awesome too, he took down actual villains!!! Who wouldn't be impressed by that!!! But there will always be someone who disapproves. The first time he showed up to the cafe in his skinny form you didn't recognize him till he started talking, he said the look on your face was priceless, probably from the shock and from the tomato red blush you had. You always had random thoughts about him when he came in and even just throughout the day. But rn, they could wait as you were almost done packing everything up for them and it was time to send them off, tho you hoped they came in again later.