02.

Y/N FELT LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO DIE

Y/N FELT LIKE SHE WAS GOING TO DIE. she totally was going to die. never in her life did she think she would go through something like this-having to confess her feelings to her lifelong crush. lifelong might be a slight drag but that's exactly what it felt like. looking back on her memories, that first day of third grade was the beginning to a wonderful story and one she wanted to be the main character in forever.

y/n stood there at her homeroom door, a cute little goodie bag in her hands as she twiddled her thumbs. her nerves easily got the best of her, her mind sending her mixed signals on if she should go through with it or not.

what if he doesn't even remember me?

you're right, but he can't remember you if you don't give him something to remind him of!

what if he's allergic to something in here?

are you serious right now?

we're literally the same person, and i'm talking to myself. shut up.

shaking her head to clear her thoughts, y/n looked down at the gift in her hand once again. it was a box of heart shaped red velvet cookies with white chocolate and a side of apples cut into stars. with the apples was a cute little turtle pick to eat them with. all together, it was wrapped in a white cloth that had hearts and turtles on them. it took y/n forever to find the right thing to wrap her gifts in. she also did many batches of the cookies to make sure she got them just right.

y/n, grow some tits.

she wasn't too fond of the saying, "grow some balls", when she found out that balls aren't even squishy. yeah, i know. crazy. blowing air out of her mouth and rolling her shoulders, she walked into the classroom and went to the desk she's been meaning to go to all along- aone takanobu's.

y/n knew that the volleyball club had an early practice from going by the gym everyday before and after to try and steal glances at the middle blocker. she also made sure to get to school earlier then she would, knowing that she would go through all of the going back and forth in her mind, debating if this was a good choice or not.

spoiler alert—— it wasn't.

y/n made her way to a vending machine, trying her best not to faint at the mere thought of aone opening his gift. once she reached her destination, she paid for a f/d and pulled out her phone as she stood against the wall.

y/n.
i did it.

kyomi.
OH MY GOD REALLY????
FINALLY, YOU PUSSY !!

y/n.
yomi, please... i can hear you through the text.

kyomi.
okay bitch 😐
what happened? why do you seem down? you just did something you've been wanting to do forever ..

y/n.
what if he doesn't like it? what if he doesn't like me?

kyomi.
... wtf
have you seen yourself? HEELLLOOOO?? i'm talking about the baddest bitch in japan. no, on the planet.

y/n.
😏😏😏
wait, no. be serious.
😐😐😐

kyomi.
i am serious. deadass. no cutting the cameras.

y/n.
....bye

kyomi.
ily bae

y/n.
you know ilym pookie 🙄

chuckling, she threw her drink container in the recycling and put her phone in her pocket. just as y/n was walking to her first class of the day, the bell rung. her nerves started to hit her all over again, not wanting to go through watching aone's possible negative reaction to something she spent lots of time on. or worse, rejection.

please, please, please. i can't handle rejection right now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
how are we feeling about the first two chapters 😀