ANNOUNCEMENT

I'm back and open. Yes, that means I will be accepting new requests. 

There are some things that I want to clear out before you dive back to order your cover. I don't get enough time to make graphics nowadays but I love to do it and thus I will make time for it. With that being said, the main reason why I joined wattpad was to write and I've been focusing, mainly, on that. 

So, to adjust my schedule, I will only be taking up to 5 requests each batch every month. There is no first come first serve in this shop. If I get more than 5 requests a month, I will take up only the ones I feel like taking and decline the rest. Fret not! You can apply again next month and I will make sure your order doesn't go unnoticed. 

Now, I've recently had an SSD change in my laptop and my stupid ass forgot to save the premade covers I put up here. In short, I lost all the PSD files. I literally sat down to cry for hours. I lost my book covers as well along with a few of my new story outlines. I know...

Anyways, for those who have been waiting for me to open my shop (and my humble apologies to the previous requesters who haven't received their covers), read through the rules once again and fill in your forms. Don't forget to tag butterfleoge in your forms. And if you have any questions, dm me at the prior id.