FAQs

****Why did you move your book to this account?

Because the other id will solely be dedicated to my books and this profile will be where I'll post my noob design skills...

Q1. What software do you use?

~I use Adobe Photoshop and GIMP for photo manipulations and covers and I know I haven't opened up for trailers but I do edit videos with Adobe After Effects and SVP.

Q2. How much time do you spend on making graphics?

~Well not more than an hour. I have my own books to write and studies so I do not get enough time but I try to keep one hour to myself, every day, to practice either PS or AE.

Q3. Do you take requests for books that are yet to be published?

~Starting from December 2019, I don't. Except for the VIPs.

Q4. What is the VIP list and how do I get into it?

~Right at this moment the list is empty. The list allows those selected people to order anytime, even if the shop is closed I will take up their orders and they will be at the top of the queue. Their orders will be my first priority. And also the collaborators can be on that list. My favorite graphic artist and such.

My friends and my supporters will be put on that list and maybe a few graphic designers.

Q5. How do I collaborate with you?

~Easy! Just ping me up. :)

Q6. Where do you get your images from?

~Stock, Google, Deviantart, Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, Unsplash, and Pixabay. Well, Deviantart and Unsplash are my favorites, you can find stock packs by various artists.

Q7. What resources do you use?

~I use too many. Umm,

1. I use too many brushes. You never know which one comes in handy. Brusheezy gives you free brushes and sometimes Deviantart.

2. I download fonts from 1001 Fonts and Dafont.

3. For text style, I prefer making my own. The same goes for gradients and colorings, as well. When I first got into PS, I used to download PSD colorings from Deviantart (again!) but then I learned how to add colorings and then boom!

Q8. Do you accept requests when you are at hiatus or CFCU?

~The answer is pretty simple, I don't. The CFCU means CLOSED FOR CATCH UP, so I would be drowning in requests so, at that period of time, I do not take any request. If you request and don't find me answering then don't blame me.