Chapter Twelve: Back Piece

Just a quick sketch to put faces to names, if you had something different in mind for them, you can use that ^^

Also in case yall can't read my trash ass handwriting

Dad aka Jaguar: jaguar mask: head's bodyguard

Mom aka King of the Jungle: lioness mask: head of the family

Mei aka Open Arms: capybara mask: cook/retired

Ashi aka Killer Bear: black bear mask: strongest/oldest member

Mo aka Heart Eater: fox mask: seducer/torturer

Kodu aka Claws: cat mask: skilled w/ blades

Shiko aka One Shot: deer mask: sniper

Kentarou aka Rabid Hound: Doberman mask: brawler

Your pov
"What bullshit is that?! I can't even see my fucking family now!?" He shouted at me.

"You'll see them once a week. Nothing more for now." My arms crossed over my chest.

"Once a week?! What kind of shit is that?!" His shouting and ungratefulness began to irritate me.

     I motioned for Kodu to wait outside, which he did before I slammed my bedroom door behind me. "You will not shout at your superior!" I shouted loudly at him, making him take a step back. "This isn't high school where you can just piss on everyone just because you don't like them! This is dangerous, and you will listen to every damn word I fucking say!!"

"Uh, so-" He started before I cut him off.

"You should be fucking lucky you even get to see your family! Most people here don't have a family! Mo was fucking kidnapped and was being trafficked before we rescued her! Kodu was an orphan bouncing from house to house! Shiko was kicked out of his house just because of his preference in partners! Ashi's entire family was murder! And Mei never had a child or even a partner!"

"I-I'm so-"

"I barely see my own parents because they're always fucking working!! I never had my dad to push me on the swings when I was a kid! Or my mom to read me bedtime stories! Hell, I never had them to run up to and give them a hug when I came back from school! So stop being fucking ungrateful and take your one fucking day a week!! You're lucky I'm at least giving you that!" I finally stopped shouting, panting.