One

Well to begin with my name is Lalisa Manoban and I was born in Thailand. When people are young they will have plenty of dreams and I am not the exception. When I was 6 years old I wanted to be an idol as my mom was my inspiration because she was a singer and I really admired her a lot. Moreover her voice was like angels voice and she was really popular person but when I was nine years old she passed away because of my dad. She liked her job but my dad was against her career and because of this they got divorced. After a while my mom's career started fell down as her enemies envied her and did their best to broke my mom's dream. There were a lot of gossips that were telling my mom was dating with a millioner man after getting divorced. After that my mom was ill and 2 years after she died. But before she died my mom and millioner adjossi get married I wasn't against it because my mom's happiness is always in the first place for me. My new dad was really kind man who strongly loved my mom. He accepted me as her daughter and liked me as well. After my mom's death I have decided to never sing again. I got stressed and didn't want eat or do anything. I missed my mom and wanted to make suicide but my dad was the only person who was holding me in this life. He told me that he would do everything to make me feel happy as my mom asked him to look after me. So I was the only child and only heir of my dad. That's why I started studying very hard to not make my dad disappointed of me and interestingly I was into foreign languages. So I made a decision to study English as it was international language but I didn't learn only one language as others I learned 3 language at once which were English, Korean and Japanese.

Right now I am in 11th grade and after a month I will graduate my secondary school. Moreover I am a successful teacher in England. After my mom's death we decided to live in London with my dad. He was really busybee person but he always ignores his tight schedule to spend his quality time with me. I always liked to see pride in his eyes. He is really proud of me and grateful to the life that he has such kind of daughter. Soo now I am in my room and was thinking about in what university I have to enter. Suddenly someone knocked on my door and it was our maid and told me that my father wants to see me after a while I went to our huge garden where my dad was drinking his tea and after noticing me he smiled and told we have to talk.
- Lisa dear I have to go to Australia because of my business and I will be there about 2 years
-ah OK dad don't worry I am not going to be alone here as I decided to enter in Korean university. What do you think about it?
-hmm why Korea???
-we decided this with my friends so we want to go to Korea.
-ah you will be with your best friends OK. That's good idea. Dear never forget I am always in your side and support you all the time.
I was really over the moon after having a little talk with my dad and immediately called my friends who are rose, Jennie and jisoo. When I told them that I got my dad's permission to study in Korea they were really happy for me. Well my friends are from foreign countries like Jennie is from New Zealand, Rose from Australia and jisoo from Korea. So we decided to fly to Korea the same day and decided to purchase tickets tomorrow.
Korea. wait me.....