14 DAYS OF US

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

This is oneshot on MewGulf❤ and it's my pure imagination☺. No offense nothing so kind request not to take this in any other way. It's just a fanfic just a oneshot so kindly enjoy it nothing else🙏🏻🙏🏻☺🥺

Warning:- 🔞🔞

Do I need to say something or you heard it already? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content

Do I need to say something or you heard it already? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 This chapter contains smut content. Those who are not comfortable, they can skip the story. No issues.

And for thirsty peeps like me...... Ready to have a ride of 14 DAYS OF THEIR? 😏😏😏🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵❤❤❤ NAUGHTY PEEPS! 🙈🙈🙈👀👀

Sooooo......Let's begin!!! 🔥🔥

***---***---***---***---***---***

When Mew came to know that he have to be quarantined for 14 days strictly.... Mew was upset because he really wanted to interact with his fans and keep working ahead and also... Being with Gulf.

Even if they both are busy in their respective works but still they were together and always will. When Gulf came to know about this he immediately called Mew because gulf was so damn worried for his phi.

Mew:- *sigh* so you heard that too? Don't worry I'm fine.

Gulf:- Phi!! How can I not??? Are you okay? Omg I'm so scared!!! I came to know some positive cases detected from the place you worked! *sobs* phi!! I'm scared!

Mew:- Bii... Calm down! I'm absolutely fine and I didn't interacted there with those who are positive. But for my safety they wanted me to be self quarantined. But don't worry I'm absolutely fine! I just need to be quarantined for my own sake baby.

Gulf:- 14 days boo? How am I able to live without you???? At Least think about me!!

Mew:- Says who I'm gonna live alone? And says who you gave to be away from me for 14 days *smirk*

Gulf:- Are you gonna live with someone? But self quarantined doesn't contain anyone!

Mew:- Yes I'm gonna live with someone here and I talked about this with my crew members they are absolutely fine about this! Even mom and everyone said yes for this.

Gulf:- Nice nice *jealous tone* so? Who is gonna live with you? Again P'Nice? Or your friends? *pout* have fun with them. Text me when you feel like. *hmph*

(A/N:- aleeeeee bachaa naraz ho gaya yaha toh hahahahaha🤣🤣🤣)

Mew:- *laughed loudly* I can imagine how jealous you are right now! Hahahaha! Well! The person who is gonna live with me is......... You.