Cheat On Your Spouse Not Your Taxes, Kids

Life is unpredictable. That's what my father said sometime after I found out he tried to poison me and take over my multi billion dollar company.

And you know what? That weird little dude was right.

I was chilling, as one does, in my 20 foot long bathtub. My ex-servant and now stepdad Chester was muttering to himself as he adjusted my rubber duckies and poured more galaxy bath bombs into the massive marble tub. I don't really have the time to explain Chester so please check out the previous book featuring me, it's called "The Billionaire's Billionaire." Thank you.

"Chester, you seem distracted today. Is anything wrong?" I ask. I pride myself on being an excellent billionaire and friend.

Chester sighed and ran his fingers through his thick brown locks. His bright blue orbs shone bright against the dark purple bruises under his eyes. He clearly hadn't been sleeping. I can't help but wonder if he too, lives in paralyzing fear of the constant threat of death that looms over us helpless mortals.

"I... I think Elizabeth is having an affair." He sat on the edge of the tub, looking more tired than I'd ever seen him.

I swallowed some bubbles. "My mom is cheating on you? But Chester you are perfect. Not quite as perfect as me but still..."

"It doesn't matter," he mumbled. "I never should have married her. Why did I reject Apple?"

Other than Chester simping for my mom and former girlfriend (two different people, don't worry), the mood was perfect.

I was listening to one of my favourite bands, called "Die Antwoord" when suddenly there was a knock on the door of my $17 million dollar penthouse. As Chester rushed off to get it, I decided to change my playlist to feature some up and coming bands such as "Don't Piss On My Volvo You Wanker," "Shiver Me Shrimpies" and "Endangered Pussy."

Nothing could have prepared me for what stood on the other side of my bathroom. Three FBI agents, one of them carelessly swinging a shiny pair of silver handcuffs. Not gonna lie at first my heart raced. Sofia has conditioned me to be excited by handcuffs.

As they approached me however, I quickly realized this was not going to be bathtub fun time.

"You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and be used against you."

I was being arrested?? But I haven't done anything illegal in my whole entire life. Not only am I model citizen but I also sometimes model for Madonna.

I was forcefully pulled out of the tub, and the handcuffs were slapped on me.

"Are you for real right now?" Barked one of the officers looking down.

Chester silently drapes a towel over me as I am led out of my luxurious abode and into a cop car.

I cursed in every language I knew.

"Do you have any idea who I am? Do you know who my mommy is? She can destroy you!" I blink blueberry scented suds away from my precious orbs.

The officer rolled his eyes. "Your mother is the one who told what you did. The IRS was investigating your family's company for tax fraud. We initially thought it was Elizabeth's doing but she told us it was all you."

I was taken aback. Completely fucked up.

I can't believe I was betrayed by my very own mother! And we just got McDonald's together last night.

"There must be some mistake-" sputters Chester, standing barefoot in the driveway.

"Elizabeth and the wannabe Selena Gomez she was with made it pretty clear Adam is the one we had to get."

"The wannabe Selena Gomez?" Echoed Chester and I. But there is only one person I know who looks like a discount version of the "Heart Wants What It Wants" singer.

"Yeah it was pretty funny. When we broke into the mansion they were in bed together and-"

"NOOOOO" I screamed in Afrikaans all the way to jail.

A/N: Comments and feedback are always appreciated! This book is all Adam's POV and each chapter will have a title.