Reader x Shmebulock

You walk into the forest, holding a basket of pies. You skip and hum your favorite song. It's a great day, nothing could make it better. Except, of course, more pie.

Suddenly, you trip over something. Luckily, your pie basket lands straight up, so the pies are saved. A small noise comes from underneath you.

"Shmebulock?"

You gasp and quickly rise to your feet, under you is a small forest gnome, with a gray beard and a few missing teeth.

"Ah, Shmebulock." The gnome says, rising to his feet. You can't help but stare. He reminds you of fresh baked apple pie on a windowsill.

"So your name is Shmebulock, I assume?"

"Shmebulock!" He claps his hands and grins.

You blush. " My name is Y/N. You're quite handsome."

"Shmebulock." He puts his hands on his hips and does a heroic pose. Then he takes your hand and kisses it.

You must look like the inside of a cherry pie now. Shmebulock sniffs the air. "Shmebulock?"

You bring your basket of pies closer to him. "Do you like pie?" You take out one pie and wave it in front of him.

"Shmebulock!" He screams and eats the pie in an instant.

You giggle as he goes inside your basket for more. "You know, I think..."

"Shmebulock?"

"I love you as well."

He falls on one leg and put a pie on it.

"Shmebulock... Shmebulock?"

"Oh, yes! I will marry you!"

On the word 'marry', another forest gnome with a brown beard walks out of the bushes.

"Really? If you do, you have to marry all of us."

"How many of you are there?"

Thousands of other gnomes follow the brown bearded gnome.

"Yes, I'll do it, as long as I'm with my little Shmebbie!"

AND YOU LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER AND ATE PIE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

THE END