✹𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✹

{ small note :listen to the instrumental version of mother knows for Adams mother knows best }

It was a quite morning in the hidden tall tower, kaoru has yet to have waken up and neither has his chameleon , well they were still asleep until the sun had started to shine through the stained glass window, giving off a pink hue in the room. Kaoru woke up with a tired sigh " Morning already ?.. I guess it's about I get up anyway or else nothing will get done " He said as he got out of bed .

He went up to his window to get a breathe of fresh air, as he did so he looked out the window ' if only I can actually go out instead of being stuck inside this wretched  building, I mean what's the worse that's going to happen if I do ' he though to himself, but he casted those thoughts aside .

Ever since he was little Adam, his guardian, had told him about how cruel the world is outside of the tower, he's heard stories of ruffians, cannibals, heartbreakers, and so much more and as he had gotten so used to them he's slowly believed them,...

Ever since he was little Adam, his guardian, had told him about how cruel the world is outside of the tower, he's heard stories of ruffians, cannibals, heartbreakers, and so much more and as he had gotten so used to them he's slowly believed them, but there where times where'd he'd doubt the man's stories, thinking maybe the world wasn't actually bad, it's all just a facade. Also he couldn't just leave, Adam had taken care of him from the beginning making sure he was well feed and safe.

Kaoru was just just to go on with his thoughts but then he snapped out of it when carla popped up on his shoulder " Oh so you've woken up, well let's get the day started he said as he put his glasses on, then changing into his yukata  before walking out of his room and down the steps. Once he got to the last step he looked at the grandfather clock by the painted walls with calligraphy quotes in each corner, which in all honesty he was pretty proud of. As soon as he saw the time he figured it's time to start his daily routine"alright Carla it's 7 o'clock it's time to start, if we wait any longer it'd be 7:15 already "he said as he headed over to the pantry to grab some cleaning supplies.

There was no difference in that day since it was the same as any other day , the pink haired male would wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning to do some chores and some hobbies he's accumulated overtime. Some things he'd enjoy doing were making new yukatas, painting on the vast walls along with adding calligraphy quotes that represent each painting, and baking his favorite sweet cherry pie, but there's one thing that he would describe as the most tedious and time consuming which in this case would be combining his hair.

Combing his hair would take at least two hours to comb , not to add in how terrible it is when it comes to showering, if he had the chance to he would cut it to a manageable length, but Adam would disapprove, for a reason he would never know... Well for now.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺               •
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪⸙ ͎.
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Back in the kingdom of Okinawa, Kojiro Nanjo, also known as Joe,and his colleagues the Tadashi twins are on the castles main roof above the crown hall , eyeing their biggest steal yet ' the s crown ' , which they've been planning to steal for months and now it's finally going to happen"you know boys, I've always wanted to have a castle of my own " He said as they lifted the roof window " Oh have you really ? "one of the twins asked sarcastically. Kojiro looks between the two twins and smirked " Of course, just imagine all of the babes that would just beg to be in the kingdom with me" He said while both the twins rolled their eyes.After a while if bickering they got to work, kojiro held the rope and thought for a quick second"Your positively sure this puney rope will hold my weight ? Cause if it gives up on this body and snaps were screwed " He said as he tied the rope tightly around his waist, while one of the twins holds the end of it .