➷ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚➹

The name kojiro, but you can call me Joe " He said winking at the man, which caused Kaoru to give him a face of disgust " Urgh I think I'm just gonna call you kojiro instead " He said " And my name is Kaoru "

┊┊┊✧ ⁺
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪⸙ ͎.
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚   °
*. * ·

Joe looked at the man " huh - well pinky " he said before flinching back a bit as a certain scroll got close to his cheek " I swear you call me pinky one more time " he said as he looked at kojiro, causing  the green-haired male to sigh " lemme repeat myself " he cleared his throat " well Kaoru it was nice being here, but ima have to cut it short  and ask if  you may kindly give untie me and give me the crown that was originally in the satchel" he said as he looked at the other.

Kaoru looked at the man and scoffed " why in the world would I do that? Who knows what you'll do if I let you go " he said as he crosses his arms before hearing a small chuckle from the man in the chair " hah - your real funny " he said as he raised a brow " who knows what I'll do? Really? Says the one who knocked me out with a scroll and has me tied up in their mutated hair situation " he said. " huh?! Mutated why you -" he was about to go off, but sighed and was about to say something once again to the brute before he got cut off " look , lets make a small deal okay " he said .

A deal? Kaoru thought to himself and with a small second of thought a light bulb went off in his head "hmm.. Alright fine but I'm initiating what the deal is, I still don't trust you enough " he said earning a scoff from Joe

"Alright fine, shoot it
right at me, whats the deal  ?"

Kaoru looked at Carla , who was giving him a nod of approval, and then walked over to the large curtains before getting up onto the large platform " look over here you brute" he said as , without warning, pulled his hair to quickly turn the man to face him " h-hey what the heck are yo- " he said before getting cut off by his face hitting the cold ground as he watches the lizard pulled the string to open up some large curtains.

" have you seen these things before or at least know what these are ? " kaoru asked, totally disregarding the fact that Joe probably couldn't see all that well from how he was positioned on the floor and the complete fact that he was oh the floor as well .

Joe tried his best to look at what the other was rambling about until he finally was able to figure out what he was looking at " are you talking about the  lanterns that they put out for the prince? "

So that's what they were,
hah he knew it " well those lanterns you mentioned will be let out this evening and you as my guide, assuming that we'll have a deal will take me to go see them then later return me back home safely "he said as the curtains closed " once you've brought me back then and ONLY then you may have the crown back, along with your satchel. That is my deal "

Joe rolled his eyes and
sighed as he moved a bit to at
least have the chair on its side " sorry, but no can do on that one, the kingdom is probably has their eyes on me and looking for me as we speak, also wasn't sure if you were aware of this, but I don't do tour guides sweetheart "

Kaoru raised an eyebrow and then got down from the platform  before he started to pull Joe towards him " listen here kojiro " he said with slight annoyance and frustration " something brought you hear " he said as he kept  pulling the man closer to him " call it fate, destiny "

" the kingdoms squadron
and a horse " Joe said as
the other continued to talk

" which has led me to In a sense have a slight trust with you " he said as the chair was  coming closer towards him

" terrible decision by the way,
I wouldn't even trust myself " the
other continuing with his commentary

" but trust me when I say this " he said seriously as he made the chair lean further towards him, now practically close to the man's face "  you can tear this place I call home brick by brick ,  but without my help you will never, and I mean NEVER find your precious little satchel "

Joe cleared his throat as the aura in the building became tense "okay... So lemme get this straight" he said as he looked at cherry "I take you to go see the lanterns  , bring you back home safely, and then you'll give me back my satchel ? "

"That was  what I proposed earlier, but yes all you have to do is that and I promise you'll have your crown back "

Joe raised a brow as he heard him promise

"Ill have you know when I make
a promise I never and I mean
  never, break it "
he said as he
moved away from him .

Joe sighed knowing that no matter what he said there was no way he was going to win  against the pink haired male, so he hard no other option other then...

" sucks it had to come to this sweetheart, but you leave me no choice, here comes the smolder " he said and as soon as he said that he looked at the man with a face that would make the gals swoon , but instead of the sounds of swooning, he was meet with complete silence and the burning feeling of eyes angrily starting at him " you know this really has been off day for me " he said as he kept the expression for a few more seconds before sighing in defeat " alright fine, Ill take you to see the darn lanterns  " he said before yet again having his have meeting up with the floor " ugh about time " the other man said as his hair was no longer wrapped around Joe and the chair, with a small comment in the background coming from Joe, which were along the lines of

" you broke my smoulder "

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
Joe was mid way down the building walls before looking up at the man who was still standing in the large window still " you coming pinky? " he said with a small chuckle " of course I'm going! " he yelled out as he looked around " just give me a minute won't you " he said earning a shrug from Joe " whatever you  say " he said as he continued making his climb down . " alright cherry, you can do this, just think of all the new things and the lanterns you'll finally get to see " he said with a final breathe before jumping of the ledge and using his hair as a leverage down. He held on right and before he even touched the ground he froze *you can do this " he thought to himself. Then with that that he let go of his hair and stepped onto the grass and got down feeling the grass in between his fingers as he moved them along the ground.

As he moved them along the ground, he also felt the soft cool breeze of the wind " it feels nice " he said to himself as he got up and walked towards a small creek hearing the sounds of water softly running against rocks and pebbles, on the other hand while cherry has smiling a but to himself as he stuck his hand in the water, Joe was watching from afar as he was roaming around.

During that moment of finally being able to feel free, cherry had no regrets of making the deal and leaving the tower.

End of chapter 4

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•★•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•

Authors note : Hope you guys like the new chapter ! I literally had to watch tangled as I types out this chapter. Also with this I want to keep a good amount of the joes and Cherry's personality ascpects in the chapter ((which makes it better for me to make it in character but still be able to go along tangelds plot))

Anyways that all see y'all tomorrow with chapter 5 or if not tomorrow Thursday/Friday!