✿✼: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐞 ✿✼:

Adam pulled Kaoru into a hug patting his head softly " Good  , I'm glad to hear that you'll take my request and advice into consideration " He said and then he moved away " Now then let's tend to that cherry pie that you've made " He said while kaoru sighed ' I'm still going to ask though, I mean if I need to continue to be persistent about it I will ' he thought to himself as he went over to the cherry pie on the table to cut.

After they had their cherry pie, Kaoru figured he'd ask again about the lights so he cleared his throat and caught Adams attention "is there something you need to say darling? " He asked and kauro nodded " As a matter a fact yes there is, it's abou- "

Adam gave him a stern look " My dear little cherry this question dosent have to deal with those lights does it " He said and kaoru was sure he wasn't going to back down so he stood up "  Yes it is , I need you to listen to me about this " He said and Adam wasn't liking the fact that kaoru was standing up to him a bit " Listen now blossom, I've said once and I'll say it again I'm not allo-" He was interrupted by the pink haired boy

" Why not?! What's the problem in letting me go, even it it's just for a- "

" Don't start with me I don't
want to hear it anymore Deary " He
was starting to loose his composure

" No, you never and I mean never
let me do the simplest
things, let alone- "

Adam has had enough and lost it " That's enough! You will never leave his tower, you will stay here for as long as I say! Do you hear me! " He said .

Kaoru looked at Adam  shocked and moved away from him, the blue haired man sighed and picked the bridge of his nose " Now look what you've done, you made me seem like a bad guy " He said. Kaoru was now a bit heasitant to speak " Um.. You can just forget about the lights, I'd actually just some new white shell ink for the walls, I'm almost out of it " He said trying to clear the tension left in the room " You know that'll take me three days to get that " Adam said and then he nodded " Yes I know, but it's something other than the lights " He said.

Adam sighed " Your right... Well then I'll go get you that ink you need then " He replied with a soft smile. Later that day Adam had packed a few things and said his goodbyes to the pink haired boy leaving him all alone in the castle.

┊┊┊✧ ⁺               •
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪⸙ ͎.
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

Back in the woods, Joe and the Tadashi twins have been running away from the guards,since they were still being chased by them despite all the difference twist and turns they've taken , well they were kinda stalling cause of a small bicker over a wanted poster .

°Flashback to Earlier °

" Really you got to be kidding me ,
Look at this they messed up my face
They made me look like a scary thug "

The twins sighed " This isn't really
time to be complaining about
something as simple as a
wanted poster "

"What do you mean,
this is kinda serious the ladies
don't need to think I'm a scary
ruffian I mean come on look
at this face " He said.

The twins just sighed
and started to run , not wanting
to get caught just cause of some
unnecessary bickering.

Joe saw them running and sighed
" Guys wait up! " He said as he
caught up to them ' they have
No right to look better in the
posters ' he though to himself

°Present Time °

All was well until they reached a dead end with a larger ledge, but the only to actually escape was to be hoisted up ' this is just great, how are we-' he stopped and then a bulb lit up " Alright boys I have an idea, how about you two hoist me up and then once I'm by the ledge I'll pull you guys up " He said with a smile, obviously pulling them up wasn't the plan, there was no way he would be able to keep the crown with the twins around.

The twins looked at each other and looked over at Joe " Fine, but you have to give us the satchel first " One of them said and Joe made a face, but he held up the act " C'mon guys you don't really need the satchel do you? " They replied causing Joe to slowly loose his charisma " Alright fine here take it " He said handing over the satchel " But one I'm hoisted up I get the satchel and then I'll lift you to up " He said as one of the twins got on one knee to hoist Joe up .

He was now at the top of the ledge and then called out to the twins to throw up the satchel, once they did he caught the bag " Okay you've got the bag now help us up " They said as Joe got up and put the satchel on " Well about that boys , I don't think I have enough strength to lift you guys up " He said as he slowly walked away from the ledge. The twins tried to climb up the ledge yelling out his name " Joe! You better not leave help us up now! " Joe chuckled to himself as he walked away.

By the time he was gone both of the twins had been caught by the Royal guards and they swore that the next time they see him, it'll be the last time they'll ever know of Kojiro Nanjo.
Now Joe was currently going through the woods looking for a place to hide out and luckily for him there was , he came across the tall tower tucked away in the tall hills and rocks " Huh who would've thought this would be here, guess it's my lucky day then " He said as he made his way to the tower.

He rummaged through his pouch and grabbed two arrows " Hopefully these won't break " He said and then he began to climb up the tower, but he wasnt going to be ready for what was about to come when he would get in. Once he made it to the main window he pulled himself up and looked around " The hell?... " He said and then he was wacked in the head with a wooden scroll.

Kaoru looked at the man he just wacked in the head" He looks weird.. almost gorilla like , gross " He said as he poked Joe with the scroll " What the hell am I going to do with this brute in the tower " He said as he took notice of the satchel " Now what's this " He said curiously .  The pink haired boy grabbed the bag and opened it up, in doing so it revealed the s crown " What's he doing with this " Now for sure he knew he had to get to the bottom of this .