13: Shuri(Everytime I See You)

Title: Everytime I See You
Characters: Shuri, Okoye, T'Challa
Warnings: violence, mentions of blood
Summary: reader(gender neutral) gets hurt in battle and Shuri fixes them up

————————————————————————

"Y/n watch your back!" Okoye yells at me. I roll my eyes.

"Okoye I always watch my back." I shout back, bringing my hand behind my head to catch the punch of my attacker. I swing around and kick him square in the face. He falls and glares at me.

"Bitch." I bash his skull with the end of my dagger and he falls backwards, unconscious.

"Idiot." Okoye comes up behind me and I throw my arm over her shoulder. "Told you I could handle it."

"I'm just watching out for you."

"Are you two going to come help me?" I hear T'Challa mutter through comms. I chuckle and we stroll outside.

"We're coming don't worry your highness." I say, mocking a royal accent. We walk out to see him take down our last enemy and he pulls his mask off, glaring at us. "Looks like you didn't need our help after all." Okoye snorts and T'Challa rolls his eyes.

"Come on let's just go home." I look around a few times as we walk toward the ship and see someone limping towards him.

"T'CHALLA!" I push him out of the way and feel a sharp sting in my side. I cry out and Okoye pulls him off of me, stabbing him in the stomach. I fall to the ground and when I pull my hand from my side it's coated in thick red blood. "Ouch."

"Y/n why would you do that?!" I hear T'Challa whisper as he picks me up in his arms and carries me onto the ship. "Okoye get us home quickly, tell Shuri to set up the lab."

"It is... my duty and my honor... to protect my king." I gasp out. He shakes his head and places me down.

"Thank you my friend. You can rest now." I nod gingerly and close my eyes.

Shuri's POV:

"Shuri." Okoye speaks to me and I press the orbs around my wrist so her worried image appears in front of me. "Set up the medical lab. Y/n was hit." I feel myself freeze before nodding frantically and rushing to set up. Tears prick the corners of my eyes as I move things around.

"Hurry this way." I hear Okoye and my brother running in and swipe the rest of the items off of my medical table.

"Set them down here." I whisper. T'Challa nods at me and pats my shoulder before walking out with Okoye. I brush the hair out of their face and stroke their cheek before getting to work. "Don't worry my darling. I'll have you fixed in no time."

A few hours later...

"Mmm... Shuri?" I turn around and rush to their side.

"Hey I'm here." I murmur, grasping their hand. "Why is it that every time I see you you're near death?" They chuckle lightly and rub my hand with their thumb.

"I love saving your idiot brother." Y/n mumbles. "Besides it gives me more time to spend with my favorite princess." I smile and kiss their forehead.

"Rest love. Then I can scold you."

————————————————————————

A/N:
This is a bit of a shorter one but longer Shuri imagines and one-shots are coming! She's one of my favorite characters<3

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED!!!