•What they are like when they skate with you•

(Just to clarify this is roller skating not ice skating)

🖤Risotto- you had to do some convincing to make him come skate with you but, you can skate fairly well but risotto on the other hand cannot, even tho he's 6'8 and has a intimidating look to him he almost made you hold his hand the entire time, not to mention skates making taller so if risotto fell everyone would be able to see him.

💚pesci- to be fair pesci was good at skating, considering he was one of the only people to go out with you to do fun activities whenever you asked, skating is one of the things pesci loves to do with you so he learned very fast to learn how to skate, he rarely ever falls and tends to stumble a little but he catches himself 85% of the time.

🤍illuso- he wasn't the best skater but isn't the worst either, he always pushed himself to try to do his best because he was only skating for you, you have to hold his hand every now and then but it's never too much, like risotto you also had to basically drag and beg for him to skate with you but he gave in eventually

🧡formaggio- like pesci, formaggio was one of the only ones that liked going skating with you, because of how often you guys went formaggio is a great skater, he lets his true self come out on the skate floor with the music and usually tends to leave you by yourself, forgetting that you came with him, he does like to goof around and try to push you every now and then but if you ever really almost fell he would always catch you.

💛prosciutto- prosciutto looks like a zombie on the skating rink, he can barley even stand on skates and gets super mad at you when you laugh because he falls, 99% of the time you guys were there he would just hold on to the wall slowly making his way around the rink or getting something to drink. This was also the first and last time prosciutto went skating with you.

💜melone- melone never had a problem going skating with you because it made you happy but it wasn't his favorite thing to do either, he was like pesci, stumbled every now and then but he's a pretty good skater. He likes to hold onto you arm or hand when you guys skate cuz he sees it as "couple time" and wants to make it as romantic as possible. You two usually have a good time skating together.

💙ghiaccio- this man is a god at skating, even tho he's a little aggressive to the people in the skating rink with him he loved skating I mean I think you could tell by his stand. He actually likes to skate around very fast and to himself, sometimes like formaggio he forgets that your there and usually skates the whole time without you. But if slow songs come on he will skate slow next to you. If your a really bad skater ghiaccio isn't the best teacher but is great at giving you tips when you need them. Like melone, you guys usually have a good time skating together.