♨♨ ɪɴғᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜɪs!! ♨♨

This has information about the story, so please read it as I do not want you to get confused.

Hello, thankyou for reading this story. It's my first fanfiction that isn't my hero academia, so I'm sorry if the charecters seem to have different personalities to how they do in the anime and manga.

Italic writing is the future, so you could be reading part of the future at the start and then present tense after, if you get what I mean.
"Italic writing in speach is just the speaking charecter using a 'deeper' tone."

Bold writing is the past, so you could be reading a flash back and then the present after.

Underlined writing is for Time Skips.

Y/n = your name.
L/n = last name.
N/n = nick name.
H/c and H/l = hair colour, hair length.
E/c = eye colour.

It will not be updated all the time, that's for sure. There will be music in the media (above the title) for you to listen to. The story may not follow the plot of the real attack on titan.

There will be more information throughout the story, this is just what I came up with at the start. I hope you enjoy it, have a wonderful day/night.

All the characters belong to Hajime isayama, apart from Y/n L/n. Credits to the artist for the cover.

Warning: there will be angst, aka triggering subjects. Please read at your own risk.