♨♨ chapter 1 - where it all started ♨♨

"Hey, Levi Ackerman, right?" Y/n asked, pushing a group of dust and debris out of her way, eventually sitting down next to the skeleton looking boy. The soon to be hero nodded, looking into Y/n's open e/c eyes that said: 'never loose hope'.
"I'm Y/n L/n, I brought you a potato since you looked so hungry, you need it more than me."The frail girl spoke out, holding her hand out for Levi to grab the potato from.

She had heard about his poor mother, Carla Ackerman, who had sadly died from an unknown desease.

"LEEEVIIII~!"A long, loud woman's voice echoed in the halls, a very familiar voice to both Y/n L/n and Levi Ackerman.
"What do you want this time, Four Eyes?"the Ackerman spoke, glaring up at the scientist: Hange Zoë.
"I need to borrow Y/n fo-" The brunette started, but got interrupted by the small but handsome man.
"No," he replied. "Your not borrowing her for anything."
"But what if she wants to come with me?"Hange asked.

Italic, bold and underlined = information
Y/h= your height

"What are you two chatting about?" The y/h woman asked, appearing from what looked like thin air, but was just pure darkness. She ruffled Levi's hair, knowing that it would annoy him.
"Y/n if you do that one more time I will kill you," Levi stated.
"Well you can't, because I'm taller than you, short stack!" Y/n exclaimed.
"Oh really?"Levi looked up at Y/n swiftly grasping Y/n's wrist and holding it above his head with a firm grip.

"Levi, let go of her! But, I need to borrow you for a quick second!" Hange smiled, making
Y/n nod her head in agreement as if she was hypnotized by Hange's addictive smile. The Ackerman rolled his eyes and let Y/n's wrist free from his clutch, crossing his arms while pulling an annoyed face.
"I'll be back in a second then, shorty." Y/n quickly grabbed Hange's wrist and ran away to another room before Levi could do anything else.

"Listen, Levi's been acting off lately. I don't know why, do you know the reason?"the titan lover asked the e/c eyed female.
"Uh...no? Maybe he ran out of teabags?"Y/n suggested.
"Right! I've got a quest for you, then. Before he makes me do it, please go and get some teabags from the shops? I've got to work on another experiment and if you could do that for me, you would be greatly appreciated!"Hange answered, taking Y/n's hand, dropping a few coins into her palm and then putting her other hand over it. Y/n curled her mouth into a smile."Yeah, sure! Anything for you, Hange!"

Y/n skipped away, her h/c coloured hair parting and drifting behind her through the draft that she created.

"What was she talking about?"The Ackerman spoke out.
"Nothing important!"Y/n replied, showing Levi a closed eye smile.
"Are you sure? Or do I need to bribe you?"He asked.
"Why would you need to bribe me?"Y/n suspiciously asked, making a gun with her fingers and placing her chin in the middle, her hand on her waist.
"Because most of the time I do."Levi said, looking up at the y/h heighted woman with a gloomy expression.
"Well it's not that important." The h/c female glared down at the male raven.

Levi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Bold and italic = thoughts

'god, Levi your such an idiot, getting into
N/n's personal space.' Levi thought to himself, lost in thought.
'all I want to do is hug her...'
"Right, I'm going out for about...15 minutes? See you later, shorty!"Y/n smiled, walking away from the man who was known as the strongest soldier alive.

The h/c woman walked away, meeting one of the most loyal living thing she had ever met, which she was glad about. Her tall, chocolate brown, stallion horse. She softly stroke his white diamond mark on his nose. Y/n jumped up onto the saddle, pulling her hood down over her face, making everyone wonder who it would be from the survey corps if they didn't know about Y/n L/n, the second strongest soldier.

Some of the public knew what she looked like, but only the survey corps sometimes. But Erwin, Hange and Levi were the only ones who would always be able to see Y/n's glistening e/c orbs, silky smooth h/c hair and that smile that would always bring the four joy.

♨♨ time skip - when Y/n got back ♨♨

"EREN DON'T YOU DA-"Levi shouted, stopping his own voice once he heard that single sound of defeat. The glass, that one glass that Levi would make a drink in for Erwin, gone. "Eren Jeager."
"Y-Yes captain?" Eren stuttered out of this now shaking lips.
Y/n silently walked in and placed the newly bought teabags into their pot, it made Levi happy in his head to be seeing it on the corner of his eye.
"Pick that glass up, throw it away and apologie right now." Levi spoke firmly.
"Y-Yes captain, I am sorry." The Jeager scooped the glass up carefully and tossed it into the bin.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

I hope you enjoyed this part, especially the little glass skit at the end. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night, I love you :)