♨♨ chapter 2 - cup ♨♨

In the last chapter, it was the small skit of Eren breaking the glass and throwing it away, with Y/n also putting the teabags away.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

"I expect another one of those back into that cabinet within the next week. Otherwise, you'll be doing an extra hour of cleaning for the next week."The Ackerman spoke firmly, furrowing his dark eyebrows at the brunette boy standing infont of him.
"Yes s-sir."Eren walked out of the room, purposely muttering about Levi and his clean freaky ways down the hall to Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert: his two childhood friends.

Y/n made a light chuckle, trying to keep it as low as possible; it didn't work. She could feel Levi's grey orbs staring at her waiting for her to turn around so they could start annoying eachother.
"Got something to say, brat?"The shorty asked.
"No, nothing-"Y/n said, doing her best to hold in laughter.
"Just laugh already, dumba-"before Levi could finish his scentence, he was cut off by the laughter that he loved to hear, Y/n's laugh.

"Want a cup of tea?" Y/n asked, looking over her shoulder to see the Ackerman leaning against the wooden counter, his arms crossed and his foot against the side of the counter.
'thats unusual...meh, he can do what he wants.' Y/n thought, lost in her mind. Once Y/n finished making the tea, she walked over to him making every step careful so that she didn't spill it.
"Thankyou, N/n." Levi thanked, taking the cup from Y/n in the normal position that he used to hold cups, all of his fingers on the top.

"So, what were you doing outside?"
"Well, if you really need me to tell you I was just getting teabags. Hange thought you looked a bit down today, and that there's probably no more tea bags which there isn't, atleast not anymore."Y/n smiled,
"Yeah, thanks to Hange telling you." The Ackerman spoke, sipping his tea as he glared at Y/n.
"Just be thankful that I actually got you them." Y/n crossed her arms tightly, visualising Levi's head in the middle of them.
"I'm only joking, N/n. Stop being so overdramatic."Levi rolled his eyes."

"Want me to be overdramatic? Because I can be overdramatic."Y/n said, pushing her face close to Levi's, their lips so close.
"Yeah well so can I."Levi said bluntly.
"Jeez, I was just joking, shorty." Y/n stepped back and rolled her eyes.
"Damn you, N/n."He rolled his eyes, resting his left hand in his elbow.

♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨♨

I'm sorry this is so short I had to update it otherwise shame would come upon me more than it already has 👁️👄👁️✌️ but I hope you enjoyed this 477-ed word chapter.