33

Kentrell pov

Location; with harmony🤍
-

This 10k right her kentrell, and you need to get a money counter for me counting all that money . Harmony rolled her eyes knowing damn well she like holding and counting my money .

Mhm. I said handing her my 38 necklace with my "slatt" one .

Hold on now record me . She said standing up dancing with my chain around her necks .

You better not wake karma and kaci up . I laughed record her being slow.

I gotta question? She said sitting down next to me .

Yea?I said looking in her eyes so she knew I was listening.

You'll ever leave me and kaci ? She asked and I chuckled

I should be asking you that , took my baby for 6 months .I said in we both looked at each other and laughed .

Me and Harmony grew a little bond since the 3 months she been back .

Everything we did before , we look back and laugh on it .

I felt someone tap my shoulder in I turned around see karma .

Wsp . I said in did our lip handshake

Between me and her she love me 2% more than she love harmony.

I wanna go back to chucky cheese. She said smiling.

They closed early today maybe next time . Mony said as she laid her head in my shoulder

Mane how long my baby been she . I said looking to see if kaci was still breathing.

Monyyy, I'm hungry. Karma wined

Ok come downstairs so we can get something to eat . Mony said with karma following her

I sat there thinking , I wondering where I want my life to start heading .

Should I settle down ?

Or keep doing me ?

I came back at my thoughts because Harmony phone kept going off .

JakeThe1st💔😓

-Aye harmony, I'm going be landing near you wanna link or some ?

-not gone lie I wanna rekindle what we had , kinda miss it .

- remember we said "always&forever"

- yeah good old times , but I promise this time I want leave you without letting you know what going on . The last time you texted me it was 2 weeks ago hope you doing good .

- text me back when you get this .

What as bitch ass boy . I blocked his number and threw her phone back where it was .

I did it perfect time cause they just walked back in the room .

We sat down in watch tv until I got a call from jaz .

"Kentrell.....? Hello"

"Wassup jaz ?"

"Can you come get me, please ?"she said sounding like she was crying

"Mane , where you at ? "

"To the McDonald's across town ."

"Fuck your over there for . You know what I'm on my way " I said ending the call

I'll see you later lil mama . I said giving kaci a lil hug then did our hand shake .

I'll see you later to baby moms . I said kissing her forehead then kissing kaci forehead .

-skips drive

I pulled up to where jaz said she was and she WASNT here !!!! Then the bitch wasn't answering her phone .