35

Nobody pov-
Location of the gang including Bree and kaci : at kentrell house
-13 hours later

__________________________________________________________________________________

Breaking new!!! Today in Baton Rouge there have been a terrible car crash. A black Benz was flipped over several times with the car that hit it leaving the scene. As police , ambulance and fireman arrived it was a lady around her 19's , 20's . She was not breathing as the fireman cut the car and pulled her out . We have no more details about the girl or what have happened . Here some footage from the scene.

They video of Harmony car getting hit played as the news as kentrell and Bree panicked.

They honestly didn't know what had happened.

In the video you couldn't see the person driving the opposite car nor did they get a tag plate number .

Rushing to the car they all was nervous of the news they would receive.

All what was on kentrell mind was what if his daughter don't have a mother .

Never would he want that for his daughter.

Seeing how the car flipped broke him . He gone cover it up by saying it his baby moms so he should feel hurt but over the months he caught feelings .

She showed Him a side that he didn't even know he had , he didn't think about nothing else when he was around her .

Dude even forgot jaz stayed in his house .

Almost making to the hospital they heard someone cry who they least expected to ever see cry .

He was the most funniest, dumbest, and crazy one of the group who never had a frown.

Kd . Him and Harmony had a lil best friend bond a toxic best friend bond . They would block each other and then go to a different app to text each other just for the laugh of it.

Bree was pouring down with tears , cause she knew when harmony left for 6 months she barely made it so if her best friend die then what is there left for her to live for ?

Kentrell held kaci as they pulled up to the hospital, Renee and Marcus stood in the lobby crying about they daughter.

Yea they didn't have a tight bond with harmony but it kinda hit different when you changed just to be able back in her life even if she grown now .

Renee birthed her and no matter what evil shit she have done HARMONY was still her daughter.

If I'm being honest she was sitting there crying blaming her self for what happened.

Saying this how her karma was coming and we not talking about baby girl karma we talking about haha it jokes on you type of karma .

The nurse/doctors had no idea what to tell the family.

Harmony was in the back with almost a little life left .

The glass from her car windows hit her body allowing some pieces to go in her skin .

Face and whole body was bruised badly .

She passed out from the when she hit her head on the dashboard.

They girl didn't even know what was going on in the real world she was in a lil deep sleep while the did surgery.

They had to start over 2 times because of her . Harmony died the 1st time and came back and the 2nd time she couldn't breathe.

Kaci being so young couldn't understand what was going on but I sure she felt lack of her mom Energy and the low energy of her dads .

While they was in the hospital sad and worried jaz was getting destroying the car she ran into harmony car with .

My question is WHAT WAS THE REASON WHAT WHAT WAS THE REASON BITCH?

In her self defense it was because they lack of love kentrell gave her since harmony came back .

Yes , he gave her the key way to the good life but now she over doing her role .

While she praying that harmony die so she could joce about it in her close friends , harmony being strong .

_________________________________________
Harmony pov
_________________________________________

Look down ! A familiar voice said as I almost walked into the light again .

Looking down I saw the face of my brother !!

JUSTIN. I said with tears coming down my face .

Why are you down there ? I asked as I sat down

Lil sis Ian get to make it to the gates you standing at but that not stopping me from looking up on you . He smiled

I miss you .

"I miss you too. "

Are you mad at me for forgiving our mom ? I asked

He shook his head no .

If was a moment of silent and then I though about what happened as I was about to turn .

Am I'm dead ? I blurted out

No well not yet . Justin shrugged

No, no , no! I got a daughter that need me .

If you she need you like she at you do then fight to be back with her . Let me tell you this though, it ain't one be all hugs and kisses when you wake up like Bree did . It's gone be hell , you ain't gone look like you no more . He said as i wiped my tears

Justin I care about me , but my life ended when I had that little girl June 2 so whatever challenges I gotta face imma face them . I said thinking about kaci smiling .

Your face bruised and truth me H when we was little you use to cry cause you thought you was ugly . Now you gone really cry , but remember you always the baddest. No homo . Justin said and I giggled

So after awhile I started to fade away .