Chapter 13 - Cameron

I saw Katherine walk about of the building and I noticed she was crying. "Hey what's wrong," I ask catching up to her.

"Ask your friend Jack, he sure has a lot to say with that big mouth of his," she says wiping the tears under her eyes.

"What did he say to you, I'll talk to him," I suggested.

"He basically said that I can't handle a relationship and that I'm a heart breaker," she explained. "And don't talk to him it will just make things worse." I didn't listen, I walked back into the school and went to the lacrosse practice which I knew the Jacks were at.

"Which one of your hurt Katherine?" I said stopping the conversation they were having.

"That would be me," Jack G said raising his hand smirking. "Look who came to save the day, it's not a surprise she went telling me to you."

"I asked her and she is different, you can't keep treating girls like a piece of trash Jack. That's why you can't keep a commitment," I snapped as "ohhhhs" went all around from the whole team hearing our conversation. And Jacks smirk faded away quickly.

"Look, I liked her first you know. I saw her in the hallway before you guys bumped into each other and I was going to say something. So really you stole another one of my crushes away from me," he said stepping closer to me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Remember when I pointed out this one girl I liked and the next day you were flirting with her, then she jot expelled and moved to a different school. so not only did you steal her but you got her expelled," he rambled. I remember that. We were sneaking into the school because she wanted to change her science grade, then we got caught half way through the plan and well yeah.

"That's still doesn't explain why you had to be rude to Katherine. I'm sorry for all the shit I've done but that's in the past," I said hope no we can get through this conversation without a fight.

"I know I shouldn't have said what I said but I just can't help but like her, when she rejected me I didn't think I would feel like that towards someone ever again. So sorry for wanting a relationship," he said walking over to his coach to start practice. At least he apologized, sort of.

I just really like Katherine and I don't want her getting hurt. She has been telling me that her boyfriend hasn't been calling or checking up on her as usual so she is really stressed. But Ayo told me that she isn't having a sleepover with her so she can relax. I'm glad that Kat and relax after all he shit that is going on.