Chapter 20: It's Over Isn't It

Yes this chapter's title was inspired by the beautiful song sung by Peal in the amazing show that is Steven Universe

Dumbledore's Demise

by Rita Skeeter

The infamous trials of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, former headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, is finally over and the outcome is as expected. Despite many members of the Order of Phoenix, an organization started by Dumbledore himself, coming forward to testify on his behalf, Amelia Bones was strict and swift in her ruling.

Dumbledore was found guilty on at least three counts of child abuse, two counts of child neglect, and, most horrifying, child sexual abuse and the possession of child pornography in the form of several memory vials stored among his personal belongings. This horrible man will be transferred to Azkaban later today and we no longer have to worry about him harming our children. Hogwarts can once again return to its former glory. I spoke with the new headmistress, Minerva McGonagall. This is what she had to say:

"We're going to start with the eradication of Slytherin prejudice. Hatred and discrimination no longer belong in my school. All are welcome regardless of blood status, family relations, or house."

As you know dear readers I have made a vow to bring only the truth to the masses so trust me when I say that a new golden age of peace is not far off on the horizon.

"Vows to bring nothing but the truth to the masses," Lucius snorts only to get a lighthearted smack from his wife.

"At least she got something right. That no-good fool deserves to rot in the lowest part of Azkaban for what he's done. Manipulating all those people not to mention what he's done to poor Harry and even Neville. Orchestrating all of those deaths just to mold the world into his personal playhouse." The couple is quiet for some time lost in their own thoughts when the door to the dining room opens to reveal four new people.

Draco and Neville take their spots next to each other whispering and giggling about one thing or another as Severus follows with Harry draped over his shoulder. He seems to be asleep but as a dour potion professor tries to rearrange him into a more comfortable position he lets out an unhappy whine. Since falling ill just a few days prior Harry hasn't let the man set him down. Occasionally he will allow Bellatrix to cradle and coo over him just long enough for Severus to shower, but had a full meltdown when he was gone for longer than 10 minutes. Even Tom was shocked at the screaming, withering terror that Harry turned into once he was done indulging his aunt.

"And how has our little monster been doing?" Narcissa asks, running a hand through Harry's hair. She notes the dampness silently frowns as Harry was given a bath the night before. Why would he need another this morning?

"His fever spiked again last night. He woke himself coughing until he puked."

"Poor baby," Bella flitters in. "Are you going to allow someone else to feed you today?" His response is to start tearing up. "No no no I was just kidding baby boy Sevvie can feed you for the rest of his life. Please don't cry. It breaks my heart." Bella does a dramatic flop onto her chair causing the other two boys to laugh. Unfortunately, Neville's laugh turns into a mini coughing fit that has the adults frowning more.

"Neville, are you feeling all right?"

"My throat hurts a little," he admits sheepishly.

"Oh dear, he might be coming down with the same thing Harry has," Narcissa states with a shake of her head. "It'll be straight to bed with you after breakfast."

"But I'm not sick," he whines. "It's just a little cough."

"It's all right, Nev. We can hang out in your room and rest." The younger boy looks at the blonde like he wants to argue but eventually relents just as food appears. Harry lays content while Severus feeds him first a few bites of eggs and fruit before giving him his bottle. Once everyone has polished off their meal the potion's master takes Harry down to his lab to do research while Narcissa takes the other two boys to get settled in Neville's room. She has both boys change back into their pajamas and slips a pull-up onto Neville while using a heating charm on the blankets.