Author's Note

Thank you so much for reading this book. It means a lot.

After an unidentified, bright pink light exploded in the Earth's troposphere, strange monsters later called 'The Pink Corpses' start appearing, killing any breathing thing in its path. But something else is also a part of the wiping of humans.

A group of teenagers and a few staff members hideaway in a high school in hopes to escape the monstrous chaos discharging outside. One thing's for sure is that they can't hide for long. When it becomes clear that trusting outsiders is an issue, the plan to seek refuge becomes nearly impossible.

 When it becomes clear that trusting outsiders is an issue, the plan to seek refuge becomes nearly impossible

In the first few chapters, the main characters will get their own POVs. Khalil will get the most POVs throughout the book but the other main characters will get a few.

This book contains mildly arrogant language, use of drugs and vast descriptions of violence and gory scenes. Read at your own risk.

All events that take place in this book are fictitious. Any references to historical events or real people, living or dead are entirely coincidental.

© 2021 Demisha Saunders. All Rights Reserved.

Without further ado, I present to you