Annoying Djinn

Ryu was generally speaking a calm girl, nothing really got her upset all that much aside from her friends getting beat up, but she found herself absolutely pissed at her djinn.  It wasn't that he wouldn't listen, it was the fact that he was prone to destroy EVERYTHING either on purpose or on accident.  She had captured a dungeon that was somewhat near a volcano so consequently, she had a fire djinn, he called himself Natsu.  Natsu wasn't actually mean in any way, shape, or form, sure he was slightly arrogant with an ego that was through the roof, but he was kind to others and generally was a sweet djinn.  He just had a tendency to blow literally everything up.  It got to the point where Ryu couldn't even use her djinn equip because the overwhelming power she had would end up setting the whole town on fire.  And this is the situation she found herself in at the moment, standing in the middle of a blazing inferno outside of a small city.  The people were scrambling to get inside the city walls, which were dented and severely burned, as the fire was licking the walls and threatening to climb higher and into the city.  The auburn-haired female huffed and and swept her hand away from the city in an arc, the flames following after.  She then snapped her fingers and the fire dissipated, leaving her standing in the middle of a charred ring of dirt and burnt grass, pissed.

Sorry Ryu, I couldn't help it.  The only comfort she had in the destruction was the fact that she knew the only reason her djinn was this powerful was because they had a good relationship.  He could talk to her in her mind if he wanted, which was pretty much always as he was open to any conversation no matter how stupid the topic, and he had incredible strength, not only with his flames but physically as well.

It'sall right, we just need to calm down on the fire spewing, alright? At this rate I'll never be able to use thedjinn equip again.   Sheheard a mental sigh and he sadly agreed. At any rate we should head over to Sindria, I hear that they have anice celebration at this time of year. Natsucheered and Ryu headed off to the port to find a ship that heads to Sindria.

~ 0 ~

Ryu stepped off the ship in the port of Balbad.  She hadn't originally intended to stop here, but the ship had some business to attend to so she decided to spend some time exploring.  It was night and a chorus of shouts diverted her attention from the area around her to a crowd of people surrounding a rock face.  Curious, she stepped closer and noticed that four people stood out, a female with maroon-ish hair, a small boy with blue hair, a taller boy with blonde hair, and a male with purple hair.  The purple-haired guy is Sinbad, Sindria's king.  She stood at the back of the crowd and waited to see what would happen.  The blonde spoke up and addressed the crowd.

"The meeting with the king didn't go as planned, he will not listen."  Ryu stepped back as the crowd goes into an uproar.  Suddenly, it was silenced by a laugh from above them.  As the female looked up she noticed the magi of the Kou Empire, Judar, hovering there.

"Oh, what do we have here?  I came to speak with Sinbad and i found a mini magi.  Now tell me, who is your king's candidate?"  He paused and stared intently at the blue-haired boy.

Natsu, what is Judar talking about?  The male released a feral growl and Ryu shivered involuntarily.

I'll show you what he means and what he's looking for.  Her vision temporarily went white and then cleared and she could see everyone, but they were various levels of yellow.  Some had more yellow while others had little to no yellow in their body, but the blue-haired boy was completely yellow.  Interesting, that blueberry is a magi.  he has an infinite amount of magoi.  She then looked to the blonde and saw the magic circle in his knife.  And that must be his king's candidate.  As Natsu spoke, the blake magi spoke up.