1/2

After hitting the last note, he takes a minute to breathe, reaches for the water bottle and drinks it in one go.

After months of hard work, his new single "Filter" was closer to being released. His producer and friend shows him thumbs up and he smiles back.

Honestly, he doesn't feel like smiling. Jimin's last months have been horrible and stressing. Not only he had to record everything again after finding a problem with the audio. But he had little to no time to meet absolutely anyone. Not family nor friends.

But rehearsal is finally over. Maybe a few beers at home watching some TV could be a good plan...

That is until someone decides to call him. After weeks of silence, there he is again...Min Yoongi

- Park? You picked up for once

- Really? You'll call me Park? Is your wife there or what?

-...You wanna come over tonight? we are here with some friends, you are more than invited

- Sure, I'll be there

He hangs up knowing far too well why he avoided the question. A drinking night with Min Yoongi...well, it's been a while since last time they met, and who knows? Maybe tonight is the night...

Jimin can't help it and gets a little exited thinking about that sexy composer smiling at him. Though he's not sure how he'll react when that happens.

Yoongi's place is pretty big. Definitely more than two floors and several rooms who knows for what. After all he's supposed to live only with his wife Suran.

She's actually going out as Jimin enters the house. The look on her face is almost stone cold. She'll probably go out to one of her lover's arms. It's not like Yoongi will say anything against it.

The first one to notice his presence is Namjoon. He waves at him while Jin smokes a blunt. After joining them on the smoking, he sees Yoongi come in the room. Sniffing subtly he finally makes eye contact.

His black hair, his veiny hands with long fingers Jimin wishes would touch him someday. And that smirk on his face that he pretends to present as a smile.

- You are here

- Wouldn't miss seeing you again, Yoonie

Namjoon and Jin look at eachother confused and Yoongi just laughs.

- Always joking around, Jimin hahaha

Yoongi knows it's no joke. And that makes it even harder for him to resist. He's been fixated on Jimin since the first day he saw him a year prior. His beautiful lips always shining. That dancer figure, and for the love of god those perfect legs and perfect ass. Everything about the singer is perfect. Specially one thing... he's prohibited.

Yoongi is married and claims to be straight. Jimin is almost surprised to see him like this. In his darkest time. Doing drugs on a Thursday night. But well... it's always dark if you are locked inside a closet.

It's not long after that they start feeling a little lost. Their movements feel slower after smoking. Jin and Namjoon have a philosophical discussion about something that's probably not philosophical at all.

And Yoongi...well his eyes are somewhere else...or on someone else. Jimin tries his best to hold it but seeing Yoongi bite his lip as he opens his shirt a little more so he can feel some fresh air...

Fuck it.

Jimin's leg stretches slowly under the table. Years of dancing and stretching had some results. And Yoongi notices it when he feels it against his leg. Painfully slow, his bare foot goes up until it reaches his bulge. And Yoongi suppresses a hiss.

Jimin's smile grows feeling the hardness under his beloved "straight" friend's pants. Aware of how distracted the others are, he plays with his fingers, touching his lips softly and liking them without losing eye contact with Yoongi.

The composer can't take it anymore and signals Jimin to follow him. He gets up, leaving the rest behind and hears Jimin say something to Namjoon and Jin before following him.

Once in his room he waits by the door. And the moment Jimin enters he locks it and kisses him with all the lust he's been saving for the last year. And God it feels good. Jimin's soft moans send shivers down his spine.

Jimin takes off the other's shirt in one desperate movement and Yoongi's hands go directly to those beautiful legs that look like the gates of heaven (or hell).

He throws the younger on the bed.

- Take off your clothes, now

Jimin sees the desire in his eyes, and even though Yoongi's still wearing pants he can see how hard he is under those. He takes of his own clothes staying completely naked before him.

The view is more than anything Yoongi could ever imagine. His toned skin, his thick thighs, his dick already leaking some precum. He kneels in front of the younger and his mouth does the rest.

He hears a loud moan come from Jimin as the blowjob takes place. At first he uses his hand to jerk him off at the same pace. But Jimin's hands finally push his head down making him half choke on it.

- Mmm Yoongi...

He knows he's good with his tongue, and wants to do more with it. His hands travel all over the other's legs until one of them touches his hole. Jimin pulls his hair a little harder at that, and with a loud pop Yoongi pulls out. His saliva is still connected to the other's dick, and some of it is running down his chin.

  But Jimin gets no time to complain when he feels a lick go down from the tip, to his balls and finally his hole. Yoongi's tongue goes deep inside him eating him up as one of his hands jerks him of.

- F-Fuck Yoongi...mmmhm more, please more

Hearing him ask for it with such a sweet voice only drives him crazier than before. Yoongi pulls away and finally gets up only to take off his pants and boxers in front of the younger

- Wanna ride?