2/2

- Wanna ride?

It almost makes him cum hearing it. His deep voice with the smirk on his face. And his brown eyes staring at him while slowly touching himself waiting for his answer is enough to make him somehow more needy.

- Oh, God yes

He makes sure to be ready for what's coming and waits for a second so Yoongi can put on his condom. The thought hits him like a truck...he's been moaning this guy's name for some minutes now, and he wants to hear the same. He wants this closeted hot man to growl his name. He wants to drive him so crazy he'll say "I love you" from how good it was.

Without losing a second, Yoongi lays next to him and Jimin finally sits on his lap. With a slow movement he grinds on him making Yoongi swallow his words. Jimin gets closer for a wet kiss and makes sure to moan loud enough for the other to hear

- For fuck's sake just do it

- Do what?

Yoongi pushes his hips up for more contact only.

- You said you wanted more, here's more, now fucking ride it like you love doing

The assumption that Jimin likes to fuck around isn't new in this business. After seeing him, Yoongi managed to read enough articles about the boy's lovers and even found the pictures he posts on his private account where he's barely dressed.

It's safe to say Jimin made him cum more than once, whether he knows it or not. But this time was gonna be the best one yet.

Jimin takes the other's cock and alines it to his hole, so he can finally and slowly go down. Every inch of Yoongi feels the pleasure of it. He is so tight and warm it makes him wanna fuck him for the rest of his life.

And Jimin doesn't hold it. A loud moan comes out of him as his lover's thick cock opens him up and touches every nerve inside him. He feels so open and so full. His legs trembling and his hands holding hard onto Yoongi's thighs.

And so the ride begins. Yoongi sees Jimin go up and down while moaning loudly his name With a voice that's close to breaking. His eyes roll back and he can see some saliva running down his chin. The image is beyond compare. From his point of view he can see how his cock goes in and out of him and trying to keep the pace he goes deeper touching Jimin's sweet spot.

- AH FUCK YOONGI THERE, RIGHT THERE, PLEASE

Seeing him so desperate only makes him go faster. He sees how turned on he is and only wonders if it can be any better. That's when he bites one of his pink nipples and Jimin moans louder than ever. The younger's eyes get watery holding in his climax.

Grabbing him by his thin waist Yoongi pushes him up and down helping him keep the rhythm. He can feel that perfect round ass bounce on his thighs. And Jimin can't take it. He wants to see Yoongi go completely crazy for him.

- Y-Yoon-ngi mmm k-keep y-your mouth aah o-open

Yoongi looks up at him and opens his mouth not knowing what's next when he sees Jimin jerking off while riding him. Not half a second later cum flies his way, some of it landing on his chest, but most of it lands on his mouth. But Yoongi can't feel anything but pleasure at this point. His cock feeling how tight Jimin gets while coming. And the sweet taste in his mouth becomes addictive.

But he doesn't swallow, not before kissing the boy and feeling it mix on both their mouths. Jimin is taking a hard time keeping the pace after feeling so stimulated, so it's Yoongi's turn to take the lead.

- In all fours baby, and you better take it all cause I'm not done with you yet

The deep tone in his voice, the sweat running down his face making his hair stick to his forehead make Jimin only wish for the night to last forever.

Head down, ass up, Jimin waits for it. He feels Yoongi play with him. Jerking off behind him letting him only feel the tip touch his ass.

- Yoongiii, pleeeease

It takes only that for the whole cock to slam back in. He fucks Jimin harder than before. He feels the younger's hole making pressure on his hard dick. He takes it all out only to hear Jimin scream when he goes back in.

Yoongi's name being the only thing he can say, Jimin takes it all. His sweet spot being touched over and over and over again. Yoongi's balls hitting his ass as the other growls in pleasure. Jimin's dick feels hard again and it's the first time he wants to cum two times in a row

He feels Yoongi's hand squeeze his ass and slap him more than once, leaving a red mark. And that's not even mentioning the bruises on his hips for the strength the older is using. He for sure will end up with finger marks all over.

Yoongi leans over, one of his hands jerking Jimin off, and whispers

- You already wanna cum again Baby? Is my cock too much for you?

He makes sure to push himself as deep as possible.

- F-fuck Y-yeah please m-make me c-cum

- Okay Baby, but this time, I want you to be the one covered in it

Without losing another second they switch positions and Jimin is finally facing him again. His back against the bed and his legs wide open for him. Yoongi feels closer to his climax but wants to see something first. A little slower than before but just as hard he fucks Jimin senseless

- Touch yourself Baby, I wanna see you cum for me

And God, the view of the younger screaming his name and cumming all over himself making his asshole get tighter is enough for Yoongi

- Aaaah Yoongi

- Aaaah, fuck Jimin, you're so fucking good

Jimin feels Yoongi's cock twitch inside him. The wave of exhaustion making the older lay on top of him even if that means getting...well...sticky.

And it's a whisper but Jimin hears it ...

- I love you Jiminie

He smiles, because he knows, he drove him crazy enough.