Chapter 17 XVII Gun

After receiving Lu Jing's promise, Liang Chen's mood finally stabilized. Lu Jing asked her to log in to the game, and she would log in obediently.

The moment YY spoke, her voice was still crying.

Lu Jing was shocked, "Are you really crying?"

"No! Who is crying!"

She didn't believe this, and her choked voice couldn't even stop her voice changer.

Although this is just a game, when you put it into it, it's easy to bring emotions into it. In Internet cafes, you can often hear people screaming because of sudden headshots, and people smashing computers because of inexplicable death, so it is not a rare thing for Liang Chen to cry with anger.

Liang Chen's cry was stuck in Lu Jing's throat like a thorn, and he couldn't get up and down.

He always felt that he should say something to comfort Liang Chen, but how to comfort him if this is not a major event? If it was a trivial matter, everyone was crying. It was really his work.

Lu Jing's brain was running at high speed for half a minute, and Liang Chen twitched and said, "Are you alright? Are you in a daze?"

"Oh." Lu Jing was relieved. Who played a game has never been angry Half dead? This is a necessary process.

He entered the game comfortably, and felt that he had taught Liang Chen a vivid lesson.

After the game lasted for more than ten minutes, Liang Chen was weak. He was not the first to rush to see the third-level helmet, like a human backpack without thinking.

The guilt in Lu Jing's heart came up again, he asked carefully, "Why are you still upset?"

Liang Chen sighed, glanced out of the house, and said, "There is a car."

Lu Jing said, "Then you hurry up ." Go and drive the car, let's run drugs."

Liang Chen said, "There are people in the car."

Lu Jing: "..."

Liang Chen sighed again and said: "Let's go, the poison is running away."

"Don't worry, first kill the people who came just now." He took Liang Chen out of the house and moved to a small double-storey artillery building. He also explained to Liang Chen, "Look, it's not a point where the car is being brushed, but a car is parked. What does it mean?"

Liang Chen said, "It means someone parked randomly."

Lu Jing: "..."

"It means it's not. A waste car is a bait! Another situation is that the people in the car came into the house to search for something."

Liang Chen said in a long while.

Lu Jing took out the grenade and continued: "Obviously, the people in this car went upstairs to search for something. Believe it or not that I can kill a litter by throwing a grenade?"

Liang Chen stared at the gun tower and turned around. left:. "boring, alas,"

! "hey you where to go," Lu Jing a hurry, immediately threw a grenade in the window towers, "you read before you leave ah"!!

voice hardly ever, a subtle ears the sound of.

Lu Jing couldn't tell what the sound was for a while, moving the target slowly, and saw a small gadget rolling in front of his character.

Then-"bang", exploded.

The screen dimmed gradually and the character died.

Lu Jing:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?