The beginning of the ordeal

There is a woman sitting on a sofa in a large bedroom-like room, watching an image projected from a crystal ball.

Her name is Echid, she has green skin and a voluptuous figure.She was dressed in dark red so-called bikini armor with snakes on the edges of the armor.

Her feet were knee high boots, also decorated with snakes entwined in them.

And part of the tip of her long yellow-green hair is a snake.

"I wonder if there're girls out there that matches my taste..."As she said this, she tapped her crystal ball to switch the image.

"Oh, those girls look good."The image shows five girls fighting a monster.

"In this world, the place is... here.She touches her crystal ball and the words appear in the corner of the image. After confirming this, she turns off the image and stands up. She then summons a staff that looks like several intertwined snakes, and grabs it with her right hand.

"Now, let's go."She deployed a magic circle under her feet and was enveloped in light. Immediately after that, her figure was no longer there.

.................................................................................

In the downtown area of a certain city. Echid appeared in a back alley where there were few people even in the daytime.

"I'll have to go look for our prey for now. If I make a scene, they will come to me."She moves to the main street. It's a holiday, so there are a lot of people passing by. When passersby saw her, they looked at her as if they were looking at something strange.

As the passersby rustle about, She holds up her staff and shoots a fireball. The fireball hits the ground and causes a small explosion. The passersby see it and run away.

"Um... those girls look just right."Echid spots a group of five girls, about the size of middle schoolers, trying to escape.The five snakes in her hair lean their heads back and turn towards the girls. And pink beams shoot from their mouths.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!"The beam hits the five girls and they are enveloped in a pink light. They glow strongly for a moment, and then they turn into pink energy balls the size of softballs. The energy balls fly to Echid.

When she sees it, she bends over with her back to the energy ball. She then removes the armor protecting her crotch and spreads her ass with both hands to expose her anus.

Five energy balls are swallowed by Echid's anus.

"This feels amazing!"Echid puts on her armor and repositions herself. Her stomach is still intact despite the large object.

At that time

"Wait!"