🦋드라마🦋

ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ

(Hyun's POV)

Hana cupped my face. She stood on her toes as she leaned over me giving a small peck on my lips.

"This is the last time", she said as a single tear left her eye.

"Last?"

"Let's break up"

"What happened? All of a sudden. Without letting me know. You took a decision and didn't even ask me? Are you alright, jagiya?"

"Don't call me that...... I'm sorry but I don't think it will work..... I loved you a lot but now I don't"

"Loved", tears streaming down my cheeks as she left.

"Cut, okay", director yelled.

I reached to the screen checking out the scene.

It was perfect.

"Hana, is this really your first time acting. I was surprised ", I questioned.

"Thank you, but I was not supposed to cry?", She turned towards the director.

"I know but this looks better. You really seemed to understand your character", the director said as he left.

____________________________________

I was annoyed.

"Chanyoung ah, don't freak out ",I shouted.

"No I can't. I am going meet Hana noona.....like Lee Hana. I loved her from the first day I saw her"

"I think I should go alone"

"No.....Hyung you can't do that"

"Then calm down"

I was still not sure about taking him to Hana's place but I had no choice. It might be really awkward if I go there alone.

In last three months so many things happened.
It all started since we were trending all over the internet. It was crazy. We did dozens of adds together. And what I didn't expect was getting to work with her in a drama.

Today, our drama's first episode was supposed to be aired. Hana called me over to her house which I would never expect.

She was so kind and adorable.

Now I understood why Chanyoung was head over heels for her.

There was a positive response among the audience since the trailer was released. We were almost done with half of the shooting.
It was really fun working with her.

I decided to take a wine bottle with me instead of going empty handed.

We stood outside the door as I clicked the bell.
A man opened the door which we didn't expect.

"Byeongin-ah", he squealed and pulled me into a hug confusing us.

"Oppa, he's not Byeongin. He just looks like him", Hana sighed as she came from the kitchen.

That guy finally let me go.

She was wearing a apron.

Cute....

What am I thinking?

I knew that I developed feeling towards her but afraid to confess.

What if she don't?
Does she already likes someone?
That Byeongin guy?
Who looks like me?
That name seems oddly familiar.....

"Come in", she said flashing a huge smile.

"Annyeong haseyo noona", Chanyoung said.

"ah- Chanyoung right? Hello, I heard that you are my fan", she smiled as shook hands with him.

Chanyoung was going crazy. At that point I just hoped that he doesn't do something embarrassing.

We entered as I handed her the box I bought with me.

"You don't have to, Seo Hyun oppa"

"How can I come without anything"

"Let's eat first "

We ate but the man from earlier his name was Jang Bonghwan left because he had things to do.

It was time of our drama. As we sat on the sofa. Hana seemed nervous.

"Hana, don't be afraid. You did great. People will love it", I said as I ruffled her hair. I noticed a pink shade across her cheeks.

Did I made her blush?

I smiled at her cuteness.