🦋스캔들🦋

ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ

(Hyun's pov)

I still couldn't believe that I confessed last night. All I need to do is wait for her answer.

Should I tell her about my dreams?

I still remembered the first time I got those dreams. I was freaked out. They were good at first but as time passed it became sad. I still didn't remember what actually happened in that dream. I just have a guilty, sad and lonely feeling. The only dream I remember is hana was in my arms lifeless, blood all over her body and my hands. Whenever I have such dream I end up crying.

I even went to a psychologist. He told me that must be some moments of my past life or something but I could never believe that.

I entered my house seeing chanyoung's shoes but today I am the one who called him.

Hana had a photoshoot and he was the person clicking the photos. Last night they exchanged numbers. They got along very well but I was still afraid that he might do something because he was a crazy fanboy even though he is good at his work.

We had breakfast together as we left to the location. I decided not to confront Hana because it could be really awkward after what I did last night.

I felt strange. I was getting more attention than usual.  Everyone was whispering to each other.
I asked Chanyoung but he also had no idea of what was happening. I went to buy coffee for us three. The photoshoot ended without any problem.

I gave one to chanyoung and other to Hana without making an eye contact.

But I felt her gaze.

I looked at her she was smiling and I smiled back.

Why is she cute?

?: They must be really dating
?: He came here to support her.
?: The news must me true.
?: They look cute together

I heard them talking. I took my phone as I saw us trending online.

I was shocked when I read the dispatch article. They had released three photos of us. One was of us hugging and another was from when my hands were on her cheeks. The last one was of when we first met.

Without thinking I took her hand and run towards my car. I saw tons of cameras around.

Aish.....

I took my coat as I covered her face and entered my car.

“What happened, is something wrong?", She asked.

I showed her the article. She was shocked when she read the whole thing.

“I'm really sorry, I know that's all because of me", I apologized.

“It's okay, it's not your fault. Now we need to find a way to get out of this"

Soon we received a call from our respective agency. We had a meeting. They decided not to reply.  They wanted to keep quite until the drama ends.