Copyright & Acknowledgements!

"Deceive Me"

Copyright © JordayDawn

This story "Deceive Me" is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patterns act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues, epilogues, sequels and associate content. (ie. fanfictions, teasers and content within blog site, social networks and eReaders). Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitues as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material are not my own, and is not covered by my copyight. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or, if real, used fictitiously.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS!

Lennon and Maisy: The twelve and eight year old youtube singing stars cover of Sunglasses at Night, originally by Corey Hart, which I have been listening to for about the last two days on repeat, helped me name this song. 'While she's deceiving me, it cut's my security," was beautifully sung by eight year old Maisy and really stood out to me. I had already had the plan to write this story, but those two words seemed perfect for the title of this story.

Magicstudy: For the amazing cover she made for this book :)