missing you

So it's been 4 months since the situation happen between Jason and august them and Monica still haven't found out but they think Monica know watt happen because she's been distance and nicole back at saint James Trinidad because her and her mom visiting her sister and they spending 2 weeks there and august is really missing her and she missing her too let's get back to the story.

August pov.

I'm missing my baby so bad she had to leave and go visit her sister for two weeks that a long damn time for me and this first week just started so i got bored and facetime her and she answered it looking like she was tired

Me:bae?

Nicole:hmm

Me:watt wrong u look tired

Nicole:a lil but I'm missing you

Me:don't be sad bae you'll be back before you know it

Nicole:I wish u could have came

Me:i know me too but u know i have school

Nicole:yea I know but I'm gone let u go because i know it 12 there in Tha morning and it's 7 in the evening here

Me:damn but okay I love you

Nicole:I love you more

So we said our byes and hung up damn i miss her. So i cut my tv for a while den i got sleep and cut the TV off and went to sleep.

Nicole pov.

Since it 7 in the evening here i went to go see my sis at her condo since my mom was sleep and i got bored so I got me something to eat because I was hungry than a Mudd () so i got to my sis condo and knocked on the door and her Boyfriend answered it that's y me and my mom staying at a hotel because we wanted to give them some alone time or space and he was an nice looking guy but me and her was talking and laughing until I looked and the time and i realize it was 9 so i told her i fit to go back to the hotel before it get to late so we had our hugs and said our goodbyes and i left.

How did I do on this chapter?

I will post nicole sister and her boyfriend pic on the chapter.