Info

Name: Regulus Corneas

Looks:

Personality: Regulus is talkative. He often goes on and on about trivial matters in the most incoherent ways, usually leaving the other party confused and/or unable to follow his thoughts, ideals and values. Due to his extremely prideful personality however, he often forces his own selfishness on others and tries to justify it. If his opponents say something that went against his opinions and beliefs, he finds unreasonable faults in them, gradually becoming angry while accusing them of "violating his rights".

He often shows complete ignorance for other people's values and exercises extremely selfish behaviours.

On top of all that, Regulus is also very hypocritical and won't hesitate to eat his own words and promises.

Abilities:

Stillness of an Object's Time: Regulus could stop the time of anything he was wearing, touching, or even his breath, which in turn stopped the object's or thing's interference from the outside world, only allowing its interference outwards and even granting Regulus the ability to freely manipulate the objects' shape. Small objects imbued with Stillness of an Object's Time could be used either as a form of platform which allowed Regulus to freely traverse on it, or be utilised as objects of imminent death and destruction as they created devastating and destructive attacks when used with malicious intent.

Unfortunately, Regulus can't constantly use this ability since his ability stops the time within his body, it also stops his hear, so if he used it for longer than five seconds, his life would be in serious danger.

Regulus's ability works like a cooldown in games, if he uses the ability for five seconds, then he has to wait five seconds before activating it again. If he uses it for two seconds, then he has to wait two seconds to activate his ability.

Why did I nerf Regulus's power? Because it's too damn op for a series like My hero academia.

Some facts:

Regulus currently has no friends.

Regulus needs to heavily hold back against his opponents in order to not turn them into a meatbag.

Regulus doesn't want to be a top hero with massive media attention, he'd much rather be in the 20th to 30th ranking. Similar to Hawks.