Entrance Exam

It was that time of the year again, the new school year. It might not be special to those who are simply moving up a grade, but for those who are graduating from high school it's an exciting time. After all, most of them wanted to go to a hero school to be a hero. Especially to a school like UA, the best school in all of Japan. Where heroes like All might graduated.

So naturally, there were many kids trying to get in UA, whether they had the good, average or even the bad quirks.

But there was one student currently walking towards UA who was special, there were two things special about this kid. One: They had an incredible quirk that makes him invincible for a short amount of time.

Two: The kid had an....."interesting" personality, with a history of no friends and violance in his younger years.

And while he has learned to control himself slightly more, that doesn't mean that he doesn't have a massive problem anymore.

And in terms of appearance, he was nothing special. The only things that could be considered remarkeble are his golden eyes and white hair. Apart from that, he had an average built body and was of average height.

Most people would look at him and not even bother remembering him. After all, he looked fairly average.

But that couldn't be further from the truth.

The one currently walking towards UA to take the enterance exam was none other than Regulus Corneas.

He wasn't wearing anything special, he was wearing a hoodie with some jeans, not exactly something someone should bring to the UA entrance exam, but Regulus did not care. After all, he already knew that he'd pass.

When he arrived, he saw a lot of teenagers coming to UA for the enterance exam like him, there were some who looked somewhat interesting, but Regulus didn't really care much.

The only thing that annoyed him, is some green haired kid that almost face planted on the ground, but he was saved by some brown haired girl.

The kid didn't even talk to her, but when she walked off he had a really satisfied smile on his face, like he acomplished something.

It annoyed him because of the noise those two made, it wasn't loud or anything but it was annoying since he was nearbye.

He wished neither of them would pass.

Later, all the students gathered in a conference room, with a loud and annoying hero telling them about the written exam and the exam where they get to fight robots.

While he was telling them this, some  blue haired kid asked a bunch of questions, and complained about the same green hairer boy.

It annoyed him, with the blue haired kid asking a bunch of questions and critisizing someone, he had wasted precious seconds of Regulus's time.

How dare he waste his time?

They then proceeded with the written exam, which wasn't the most difficult exam he's ever taken, but it definatly wasn't the easiest.

We then moved on to the other exam, when Present Mic told us to begin, everyone except Regulus bolted off to fight robots.

Regulus on the other hand simply walked until he found some robots, after all there was no need to waste his precious energy on running when there's no need to.

When he found them, they instantly went straight for him, but right before they could reach him Regulus waved his left hand, as if he was swatting a fly.

When he did that, all of the robots who attacked him were cut in half, he then started walking away looking for some more robots for more points.

He continued this cycle until there was a rumbling, a giant zero pointer appeared and started walking towards the students.